Hyundai Verna - Value for money

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-11-10 16:32:45.0
  • Appearance

The Hyundai Verna is a value for money sedan. It is a full package. A Great engine along with good interior. What gives this car the upper edge above the others competing it in the entry sedan segment is its sharp and rich looks. The Verna gives you the premium feel. It has a good boot space and an average ground clearance , though the ground clearance is good for cities and metropolitan areas . The engine isn't as good as the new Honda city but it still isn't bad at all. Its a good car to own and wont make you regret your decision. The maintenance is a bit high when compared to Ciaz , although it isn't much of a concern to a person who can afford this car. My car has not given me any major issue in last 4 years , and i am one happy customer . Neither the interior has torn off nor has the engine given me any trouble , and one very good thing is that i am still getting a very good resale price for the 4 year old car. I have driven my car for a good 60000kms. I would still recommend people to buy the New Verna as it still is a full package.