Hyundai Verna: drive it to believe it!

By for Hyundai Verna from Delhi 2010-05-05 04:47:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great pick-up, smooth gear shift, amazing fuel economy, intelligent storage spaces

Cons : None

I would start my review by saying that if you like the looks just go for Hyundai Verna as rest is simply superb and I am gonna write it all. The moment you start driving Verna you would realise that the pick-up is excellent and gear shift is very smooth. This driving comfort is what just makes the car a treat in long run. In today's city life there is maddening traffic and chaos that hinders and makes driving a tough job. I think am not exaggerating by saying that the car would make this discomfort turn into a complete pleasure. 2nd gear offers a speed range of 15 to 35 kmph which nullifies the effort to change gears again and again in traffic. One thing that I feel is pretty intelligent is the availability of numerous storage spaces in Hyundai Verna that helps to store small things. This feature is so useful especially in the case of Indian families. When you buy a Hyundai Verna you would get a pre-attached music system as an accessory and it is a good one. Talking specially about the Diesel engine, it had turbochargers that helps in improving acceleration offering a low fuel consumption. Also, the low RPM reduces the wear and tear of the engine. It gives me a fuel economy or average of 13kmpl in city and around 16kmpl on highways. I quite like the looks in terms of the interiors and exteriors of the car. If you compare it to Honda City, it costs approx 2 Lakhs less than the sedan, but offers you nearly the same features, comfort, drive and safety. After buying it myself, I am so happy with it and would like to to suggest the same to all the people reading this review. Go for it guys!!!

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May