Nice Family Car
I have clocked 32k km in my Elite i20 CRDi, within in 1.5 years, and below are the cons I have faced. * Sudden Breaking while at higher speeds really sucks!!! * Fuel efficiency isn't that great, around 16kmpl for a daily commuter like me. I commute an average 65km daily - 6 days a week. * There is a Vrooom sound when you go at comparatively higher speeds on straight roads, which doesn't feel good at the cabin. * 16inch tyres doesn't feel great on bumpy roads or roads with too much of gutters. * Initial acceleration isn't that great. * Auto folding mirrors doesn't detect my keys always. Pros are * Steering is good * Interior looks great * Stylish exterior * Excellent Features for a car in this budget * Driving comfort * Ample boot space. * Glove box cooling is a helpful feature. * Acceleration after 1500 rpm is good. * Smoothest gear shift * Steering adaptive parking assist is simply superb In short, Elite i20 tops all its competitors. It's the best at its price range, neither underpriced - nor over priced.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Look and Style: Back Side Looks Like BMW and given a more premium feel Comfort: The comfort of i20 is great and is comparable to Honda City sedan. Pickup : The pickup of ...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019