Nice Family Car
I have clocked 32k km in my Elite i20 CRDi, within in 1.5 years, and below are the cons I have faced.
* Sudden Breaking while at higher speeds really sucks!!!
* Fuel efficiency isn't that great, around 16kmpl for a daily commuter like me. I commute an average 65km daily - 6 days a week.
* There is a Vrooom sound when you go at comparatively higher speeds on straight roads, which doesn't feel good at the cabin.
* 16inch tyres doesn't feel great on bumpy roads or roads with too much of gutters.
* Initial acceleration isn't that great.
* Auto folding mirrors doesn't detect my keys always.
* Steering is good
* Interior looks great
* Stylish exterior
* Excellent Features for a car in this budget
* Driving comfort
* Ample boot space.
* Glove box cooling is a helpful feature.
* Acceleration after 1500 rpm is good.
* Smoothest gear shift
* Steering adaptive parking assist is simply superb
In short, Elite i20 tops all its competitors. It's the best at its price range, neither underpriced - nor over priced.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Dislikes