When you go and buy a Hyundai i10, it looks a great, especially in terms of average, but in actual performance it not close to it. It might give you a 17-18Kmpl on a long highway trip, but when it comes to daily use in the city, the average can be as low as 10-11kmpl, and I am talking of not a very crowded city. Service is very poor. Somethings good about the car are gear box, ergonomics, space go for i10 only if money is not your concern.
- 10 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup: Not up to mark, many 800 cc Altos overtook me on the highway even though I pressed accelerate to max. Mileage : Worst,...
Look and Style : Very good looking - booth interior and exterior Comfort: Not enough legroom for rear seat occupants. Pickup: Enough pickup but, during overtaking...
I bought Hyundai i10 one year ago. The decision of buying Hyundai i10 was pretty much affected by the stylish body of the model. Hyundai i10 is a nice hatchback which is ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020