Hyundai Grand i10 : Gets diesel mill but performance is so-so

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2014-03-18 17:52:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good features, good space, effective power steering.

Cons : Low powering diesel engines

Look and Style A month ago I became a proud owner of Grand i10 diesel Sportz and in this time span I have tried to evaluate its technical capabilities, cosmetic appeal and interior comforts. As far as the exterior style and looks are concerned, I must say that the car is quite practical and sober. The headlamps contain that fluidic glimpse and even the side profile gets many sporty inputs. I also appreciate the rear profile that gets magnificent triangular lights and fresh rear door.

Comfort: Friends in my view Hyundai Grand i10 comes with an exclusive package of interior seating. The quality of the material is also ok and the interior cabin space is too good. I being a six feet tall passenger sit comfortably and even the rear cabin space is also sufficient. However, when the front seats are stretched backwards, the leg-room becomes little stiff for a tall occupant. The dash-board and the instrument cluster are trendy and the centre console also looks stylish.

Pickup In last one month, I have figured out that that the engine lacks that superb pickup potential. The mill takes its time to deliver that high power, but yes city drivers will not complain of it. Mileage Although I have not exactly calculated the mileage but I am sure that it delivers mileage of over 15 kmpl. Best Features Rear AC vents, Music system, Central locking, Power windows and Power steering. Needs to improve The company must try enhancing the power and pickup potentials of Grand?s diesel variants. Overall Experience Its nice car with very few shortcomings and buyers can trust it blindfolded.

• dhanapal |03 May,2014 01:58:41 PM

i want buy a grand i10 magna diesel please let me know about the mileage of this car

dipak patel |06 Sep,2015 12:12:24 AM

On highway 22-23 and in city 20-21 both with a/c

• bb singh |06 May,2014 12:11:04 PM

i want to know difference between grand i10 crdi deisel and magna diesel. how much is boot space . what will be road price at kanpur. what is exemption from corporate company side and dealer side.

spider |10 Mar,2016 11:18:08 AM

If u ppl are buying Hyundai cars den ull have to spend to ur half salary to them !! Think and buy dnt do mistake wat I have done

• razi |15 Jul,2015 09:10:40 PM