Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Hyundai Grand i10

Hyundai Grand i10 : Gets diesel mill but performance is so-so

Look and Style A month ago I became a proud owner of Grand i10 diesel Sportz and in this time span I have tried to evaluate its technical capabilities, cosmetic appeal and interior comforts. As far as the exterior style and looks are concerned, I must say that the car is quite practical and sober. The headlamps contain that fluidic glimpse and even the side profile gets many sporty inputs. I also appreciate the rear profile that gets magnificent triangular lights and fresh rear door. Comfort: Friends in my view Hyundai Grand i10 comes with an exclusive package of interior seating. The quality of the material is also ok and the interior cabin space is too good. I being a six feet tall passenger sit comfortably and even the rear cabin space is also sufficient. However, when the front seats are stretched backwards, the leg-room becomes little stiff for a tall occupant. The dash-board and the instrument cluster are trendy and the centre console also looks stylish. Pickup In last one month, I have figured out that that the engine lacks that superb pickup potential. The mill takes its time to deliver that high power, but yes city drivers will not complain of it. Mileage Although I have not exactly calculated the mileage but I am sure that it delivers mileage of over 15 kmpl. Best Features Rear AC vents, Music system, Central locking, Power windows and Power steering. Needs to improve The company must try enhancing the power and pickup potentials of Grand?s diesel variants. Overall Experience Its nice car with very few shortcomings and buyers can trust it blindfolded.

s