Grand i10 - Nice Car

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-05-12 12:51:27.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Features, Space

Cons : Nothing

It's really nice for the city as well as for long drive. You will feel that you are driving the i20. Also, the new features are nice and well built. Space is nicely accommodating. All windows are power windows and come with central locking.

Hyundai I10 Grand is classic i10 Car with bigger length, much improved shoulder room, more legroom and boot space. I10 Diesel is powered by 1.1 Lit, 3 Cylinder Crdi Diesel Engine with peak power of 70 BHP and torque of 160 NM. Estimates, i10 Grand is one of the best fuel efficient cars in India. I10 Sportz comes loaded with features. The price is competing with its arch rival Maruti Swift Diesel. Where I10 Grand comes with much more high end features - Swift comes with Powerful 1.3 Lit 75 BHP bigger engine.

Overall, Grand i10 is the car to go for.

• Rajesh Sharma |12 May,2016 04:47:56 PM

Can any body tell me milage of its petrol varient.

rut |13 May,2016 01:53:27 PM

Average in city is 15 but it will give 12 to 13 , and on highway nearly 15 or 16 .

• Seema |21 May,2016 07:04:07 PM

Hey can u please suggest i am planning to have my first car.. Confused bw grand i10 sports, swift vxi, wagonR, celerio..i will drive around 40kms on an average each day. Which car is best in terms of performance maintenance n my usage.

ranjeet singh |26 May,2016 05:55:46 PM