Grand i10

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2016-11-23 17:09:53.0
  • Appearance

My Grand i-10 (Magna) was purchased in Jan 2014 from Sanjay Hyundai (PCMC Pune). The first look of wine red grand i10 at the showroom made me still. Actually I was in the showroom to buy the i20, however, the Grand made me change my thoughts. Till date, I am totally satisfied with the performance, comfort, style & service provided by Hyundai. This car is worth the penny. It has a great performance, in style it beats all cars in its segment, people do turn their heads when this small machine quietly (low noise) goes beside them. I feel there was no other car in this segment prior to Grand with such aerodynamic looks. Recently many other competitors have tried to copy Grand when compared to styling. The rear AC vents, auto controls on the front door are the key parameters that were not available in other segment cars with same price range. Hyundai's service is really great. Just loved the car. Would recommend others to definitely buy this car. Good features within the price which others cant give. Thanks, Hyundai.