Good Car With Bad Mileage .

Good Car With Bad Mileage .

Nice car with good comfort but mileage is very less. Overall ok. The maintenance cost is very less. The weight ratio is good. The braking could have been made better.

By debjit mukherjee

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Smart Screen Software Issue

Smart Screen Software issue we can not set up a new Bluetooth device such as a smartphone or connect Bluetooth device. It is for our safety but it is not useful.

By gaurav suthar
    On: Mar 15, 2021 | 37 Views
  • Long Term Review

Pros-Great economy. Low maintenance. Easy handling. Cons- Mediocre engine. Lack of safety features. Weak headlights.

By jaskaran
    On: Mar 05, 2021 | 55 Views
  • Worst Mileage In This Segment

Grand i10 have the worst mileage on petrol. I have a petrol automatic Hyundai Grand i10 Asta variant. It will give around 9-10 in city

By abhishek sharma
    On: Mar 14, 2021 | 47 Views
  • I Will Recommend This Car To Buy

Nice car with good features, good space, and performance when you drive it.

By surya
    On: Mar 20, 2021 | 38 Views
  • My Dream Car Grand i10

One of the best car in a 5 lakh budget. Safety and body is the best part I liked. The engine is silent. After-sales service from the showroom is also quite good. Don't go...Read More

By manish dalvani
    On: Mar 07, 2021 | 247 Views
  • Good Performance

I am using this car from last 7 and a half year. Istill have no issue .Grand i10 mileage is also very good.This is my first car and I really love it.

By suvra
    On: Feb 26, 2021 | 50 Views
  • Hyundai Grand I10

Best car from Hyundai by mid-range cost and it was the no. 1 car by the time I bought it. Its comfort, safety, and everything is best.

By shashi kanta dash
    On: Feb 02, 2021 | 61 Views
  • Swift Better Than Hyundai Grand i10

The front shock absorber is very weak and gearbox also has some flaws. Swift at the same price is far better than i10 in all aspects. Majority of reviews are paid and the...Read More

By user
    On: Jan 25, 2021 | 962 Views
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 4.97 Lakh - 7.59 Lakh*
This car model has expired