Best in Budget and features

It's my second car. I was looking for the best car in the least budget for myself. Finally, when I took the test drive of Hyundai i10, I finalized this car. I was stunned by its massive leg space. The interiors of the car were just awesome. I booked the car at the spot and got delivery. 1. It has an awesome space. It's the prime requirement for a tall man, This car has an excellent leg, boot Space and head-room as well. 2. The design of the car is unique and stylish. Also, car looks like its made for young people. 3. The 1200cc engine is really powerful. Its smooth and gives an instant response. Reaches 100KMPH in few seconds. Even at the speed of 120km its smooth and silent. 4. Gears of the car are very smooth. Clutch is also very responsive. 5. Brakes of the car are very powerful and bring the car to an immediate halt without loss of control of car even on hard braking. 6. Cabin of the car is well designed and you never feel the car engine noise or vibration. 7. Car suspension is just perfect, even on rough roads, the ride is smooth. The back seat passengers also feel comfortable seated. 8. The air conditioners are really working up-to the mark and cool the cars quickly. The engine response is still good enough with AC on. 9. The music system is also installed with good count of speakers. Bass and treble are just perfect to my liking. Micro antenna on roof is powerful enough to catch even weak signals. This car comes with a smart key. It starts with a button on the dashboard. For safety purpose, the car engine starts only when the clutch is fully pushed. Rear seat AC vent and power supply are very useful. Electrically adjustable and electric folding ORVM, Speedometer Console keeps on guiding the driver to raise or lower to required gear number to gain better mileage. It comes with pre-installed tubeless radial tires giving much more control of the car over the roads. I am not sure of the exact calculation, however, as per my personal experience, I am getting around 15-18 kmpl average of mileage. I'm very satisfied with my cars performance and I would recommend it to anyone.

By yogendra sharma

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Good for city drive.

It's a good car for stress-free city dives and occasional highway drives. The refinement level is extremely good. But if you are a keen driver and want good handling, thi...Read More

By bhaskar hazarika
    On: Jan 14, 2020 | 375 Views
  • for Sportz Petrol

Best Car

This car has a good pickup, mileage, superb space, best in overall performance, best services.

By p a
    On: Feb 11, 2020 | 51 Views
  • Nice Car.

The car is very nice. Its pickup is good also the comfort level is very nice . Also the quality of the interior, as well as exterior, is good. Highly recommended.

By arjun malik
    On: Jan 08, 2020 | 116 Views
  • Family car.

Cool, comfort and convenience for a small family. It is very efficient. I prefer and suggest this for a small family.

By vijender kumar
    On: Jan 06, 2020 | 117 Views
  • for 1.2 Kappa Sportz BSIV

Nice Car.

The build quality is quite good. It feels a little uncomfortable on a pothole and Ac performance not upto the mark. overall it's good to buy.

By deepak kumar
    On: Jan 17, 2020 | 44 Views
  • Family Car

Bought in 2015 Magna model, it is very much convenient for city driving. Good mileage, the performance of the car is very good, no issue faced till now.

By chaudhary sahab
    On: Feb 07, 2020 | 60 Views
  • Amazing Car.

I am happy with my Hyundai i10 Asta AT with sunroof. I enjoy the ride very much. My wife is very happy to drive this car, it's easy to drive for lady. A person can unders...Read More

By kanwar rajeev
    On: Feb 01, 2020 | 58 Views
  • Angel Of Smoothness.

The smoothness of engine, the beauty of steering, the mother of features wins every heart of souls while driving.

By viraj k