• Appearance

Pros : mileage,power,pickup,brand

Cons : little bit noise in engine

Look and Style  Perfect in this segment.Amazind design   Comfort  Very well comfort like bigcar   Pickup  Good, leading in its segment   Mileage Excelent 33.3 km/l in highway 60 to 70 km/h speed (WITH AC)Avearage 24.5km/l  km done 1475   Best Features  power,  pickup, ABS&EBD IN ALL I DTECH MODELS   Needs to improve  To reduce engine noise   Overall Experience  Very enjoyable motoring

Comments Honda Amaze 2013-2016
  • sachin |17 May,2013 04:17:43 PM

fake review. honda guys seems to be posting lot of fake reviews to correct avg rating for Amaze

S.MURUGESAN |17 May,2013 04:47:55 PM

This is my own driving experience

punit |29 Jun,2013 02:34:22 PM

what is top speed

• aneesh |17 May,2013 06:25:41 PM

coy offering 25.8 then how do you got 33

Rakesh |18 May,2013 10:38:28 AM

Nobody till now has mentioned a mileage of 33/ Murugeshan, did u check up ur stats before posting...pls write back on ...would be interesting to know --ur view..

S.MURUGESAN |18 May,2013 04:46:22 PM

The segment leader Dzires ARAI Mileage 23.4 km/l but in mileage rally its showed 34.1km/l .why not 25.8km/l shows 33.3km/l

Rakesh |29 May,2013 09:33:31 AM

Mr murugesan, quite possible with the mileage ur claiming.... did the 33km/litre show up on the car meter or ur own calculations? i have also driven the car for 300kms now... my car reading shows 17kms/lire in city ride so far..... could u pls comment on this... my email get in touch pls

giri |31 May,2013 01:51:00 PM

my Amaze,diesel gave 41 kmpl.. i really amazed. i will through my FZ bike that is giving 32 kmpl..

Hiren |13 Aug,2013 04:54:24 PM

I can't believe. Its totally false.

mallinath |02 May,2015 09:21:10 PM

Is it 41 or 50 not understanding whether its w good car

d.r.sharma |21 May,2013 10:17:00 PM

In my Honda City iVTech which I bought a few months ago, when I drive on highways, in 4th or 5th gear while maintaining speed above 60 or 70 km/h, I do achieve the instantaneous fuel efficiecy above 25 km/ litter as indicated by the bar graph, it is also indicated as Eco in green color in the display, whereas the manufactr claims 17 km/litter on highway. Probably Mr. Murugeshan has mentioned the same fact. If you keep driving with the same accel pressure, no wonder you would get the phenominal fuel efficiency on highways if you adjust the accelrtr pressure judiceosly.

• keshav |18 May,2013 08:12:07 PM

this is wondering... its giving more than claimed one lolz....

• Vijaykumar |19 May,2013 07:29:33 PM

Amaze style, appearance ,,boot space ,Cabin space, pick up, drivability every thing in soo amazing. I hate they Limited Top speed for 1500 cc to 140 km...even though when we use occasionally. It's value for Money beats Vento and other C2 segments cars too. I recommend please test drive before buying any hatch back or C2 segments cars too.

• hassan.m |21 May,2013 02:42:21 AM

automatic gear good

• vinodkandathilvarghese |21 May,2013 07:36:10 PM

Honda guy commented on there car. It is fake

• d.r.sharma |21 May,2013 09:56:29 PM

After reading the reviews I wonder if the diesel variant has noisy engine, why the manufacturer has overlooked this flaw in its much hyped and eagerly awaited sedan, for which I myself and my coleage have been waiting since long.

• dr. kishore kubade |23 May,2013 03:03:51 PM

planning to buy one please suggest me

Dr Rakesh |29 May,2013 09:28:04 AM

i have purchased the vehicle, dr kishore u can email me for the details abt the performance.... go for the car--my suggestion.

Lenin Balu |29 May,2013 11:07:29 PM

please reduce noise of the Engine and to stop the vibration of the engine at the time of stop the engine

• RUSHI PATEL |31 May,2013 11:22:52 AM

Rakesh |05 Jun,2013 06:47:24 PM

Honda amaze drove 545 kms in city with ac.. SMT Diesel. gave 17.5km/l in city conditions. mostly driven on 30kms/hr speed. traffic

Rakesh |21 Jun,2013 02:33:20 PM

u can mail me at for details...i own an SMT DIesel Amaze.... Amaze owners, lets form a club so that we can update data on Amaze.....send in ur email ids...

• niteen dandekar |30 Jun,2013 11:11:08 PM

Dear Owners of AMAZE diesel, I get confused after reading such controversial reviews one is telling milage 17k/l while the other is claiming for 33k/l. One is complaining for engine noise while the other is saying its ok. The owners review must help the prospective buyers. But here I fell that writing review in a fake form is company warm which is harmful for the prospective buyers. If anyone wants to be true please tell me the facts regarding milage and engine noise. Thank you Niteen Dandekar

• ajay |03 Nov,2013 12:57:43 AM

NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.

• ajay |07 Nov,2013 12:40:15 AM

NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.

• suraj |02 Jun,2015 12:51:04 AM