Force One: A Sports Utility Vehicle with High Performing Engine

By for Force One SUV from Hyderabad 2013-07-27 16:52:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent engine performance, good mileage and reasonable price

Cons : Appearance is not so good and limited interior features

The most trusted utility vehicle maker has recently launched a sports utility vehicle with high performing engine. I have been waiting for this SUV since long time, because of its powerful engine quality. At last, able to manage a test drive of this utility vehicle. The interiors of the SUV is awesome and I feel that after sitting inside the cabin. The vehicle is blessed with a powerful 2.6-litre turbo charged inter cooled diesel engine with the displacement of 2596cc. It is able to produce 82bhp of power and 230Nm of peak torque. The is mated to a five speed manual transmission gear box, which enhance the fuel efficiency and also give a smooth driving experiences. The fuel efficiency of the this sports utility vehicle is 14 kmpl in the city road and 17 kmpl on the highway. The company has given this compact sports utility vehicle with a lot of safety and comfort features. However, at the same time, it is also gifted with an advanced entertainment unit.   The company has blessed this car with a lot of advanced safety features such as a highly advanced ABS (anti lock braking system), along with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), driver seat belt with warning indicator, key less entry and a door open warning notification. In addition, the car has an advanced stereo unit with ten speakers, blue tooth, radio with AM and FM, CD/DVD player and many other aspects, which is soothing and played good music. This is a perfect vehicle for a family and the vehicle has a seating capacity of seven people. Apart from these, we can say that after driving such an excellent car with an advanced and luxury features, I feel like a dream come true.

• jassa |01 Aug,2013 07:48:45 AM

FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE SUV Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! FORCE ONE VEHICLE {SUV} 1.Dr. Lalit Pratap Sharma - DL 5C K 7300 2.Jaswant Kumar Dagar ?? DL 2C Q 7524 3. Irshad Ahmad ??DL 1C M 6876 4.Shiv Shakti corporate ?? DL 10C F 0666 5.Hemant Garg ?? DL 3C BY 1100 6.Anjali Chauhan ?? DL 3CC R 7777 7.Lakhmi Chand Sharma ?? DL 6C M 1188 8.Chand Singh Gulia ?? DL 1C P 4135 9.Anil Upadhyay ?? DL 1C P 1861 10.Hawa Singh ?? HR 34F 2820 12. Principal Rao Ram Chandra?? HR 66A 0021 13.Anil Garg ?? HR 60D 7201 14.Praveen Kumar ?? HR 10T 7200 15.Manohar Arora ?? HR 30K 7004 16.Manpreet Kaur ?? HR 51A R 0707 17.Vijay Yadav ?? HR 26B Q 0068 18.Surjeet Yadav ?? HR 26B G 0074 19.Mukesh Devi ?? UP 16A K 7227 We are the user of SUV FORCE ONE We all 20 persons feel very happy to purchase this SUV as we were strogly recommended by the sales persons of the company and many features were shown in the SUV. But after purchasing SUV we have to face many problem to handling SUV. There are many manufacturing defects and deficiencies are as follows: 1. Force sales person are giving fake features of this vehicle. 2. Job cards opened 99times in a year but there is no result found. 3. So many times we send the vehicle to the agency but no problem rectified. 4. Many times when we drive breaks does not worked and we saved ourself to take vehicle aside the road. 5. Sometimes engine get shutdown automatically and hummering sound comes through the engine. 6. Gears are not work properly and number of times it stuck. 7. Air condition does not work at dynamic and static positions. 8. Steering works as normal its nothing like power steering and get jammed when take 180degree turn. 9. Engine get heated and we feel ruined myself after puchasing it. 10. When we went to the agency the were not able to solve the problems. 11. Agency persons charging at their satisfaction but their work is not as per my satisfaction. 12. When we purchased this vehicle I was told that its mileage about 14km.per litre but it giving hardly 5-6km.per litre. 13. The meter of the SUV is so attractive but always shows faulty result, specially shows oil even after empty tank. 14. Vehicle get heated and showrg warning light at the speed of 80 15. Functioning of breaks is not proper. 16. Smoke of the engine and outer dust comes in the cabin even after door closed. 17. All seats are trumbling during dynamic condition. 18. Air cutting sound comes through the doors. 19. There is no pick-up in my SUV vehicle. 20. Gear box gives uneven sound. 21.Gear box giving uneven sound and vibration of the shaft irritates in the cabin. 22.Cluster meter does not work properly. 23.Temprature meter shows faulty results. 24.Heavy vibration comes through Desk board. 25.Gear clutch is very hard to press down and many times it failed balance with gears. 26.Coolent bottle breaks and coolent pipe punctured. 27.LCB is not in regular condition. 28.Hand breaks does not worked. 29.Dispensor is very small and gives more sound that is headache for the rear seat person. 30.Music system is not in good condition. 31.Many fuses are breaked weekly. 32.Paint of my SUV become very dull. 33.Front and rear glass leaked water while at rainy and washable condition. 34.Rear mirror shows faded lights of vehicles behind me. 35.Agency person were said cluster meter is not available in the store. 36.Filter punctured after replacing somany times. 37.Modulator function is unable to giving proper tymings. 38.Viper of both rear and front glass did not work prorperly. 39.Accelator is very hard and sometimes it gone out of control. 40.Oil leaks through the engine. 41.Bearing breaks after every 4,000km. 42.Clutch failed 3times in a year. 43.Engine cover,front liner are made of plastic metal and TAPL motors serviceman says your engine is out of warranty. 44.TAPL motors authorised persons are denied to give response in written condition. 45.TAPL serviceman told me that these are manufacting defects and we are unable to repair them. 46.Nuccles and chimta are not connect properly. 47.Both rear tyres are tinned to body on load condition. 48.There is heavy jerk in the clutch. 49.Uneven sound is comes though steering and uneven door gaps. 50.Head and tail lights are not working properly. 51.This is a sick vehicle which have non curable deseases. 52.We hope nobody should puchase this sick vehicle. FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! call me jassa dagar 09871505666/09212796666

• ronsongeorge |03 Aug,2013 10:34:26 AM

this much complaints??? :O

• Hemant Gupta |07 Aug,2013 08:41:49 AM

this is one of the worst vehicle human race has ever produced.........anyone can write me at guptahemant22@yahoo.com to ask details. Better buy an autorickshaw.......

abhilash |07 Aug,2013 11:53:01 PM

thank ull for your comments about i was planning to buy force. i changed my mind now thank u mates...

• Hemant Gupta |14 Aug,2013 08:59:20 PM

Ha ha ha another paid comment. Even a blind man will not give this vehicle such high rating

• sandeep |25 Aug,2013 01:02:04 PM

Thank you guys, appreciate your comments since I was already on my way to buy but have decided not to go for it. Hopefully the company recognizes it and does some work on it soon.

• Rahul |27 Nov,2013 09:29:55 PM

Common ... This is really not right I was just reading stuff from various reviews and commented on that .. would like to share my experience as well... my no is +91 7781016222... I just bought Force One sx around 2 months back during Navratra and have clocked it to 3200 km till date and have not face any problems, bought it from Patna and probably would have never bought the vehicle if I would have read this article, but I am really happy that I bought this vehicle, I have been traveling a lot lately and had a great riding experience. Breaking is awesome with the new ABS system, it was told by the sales people that there were some problems in the vehicle initially with the 1st model but had the courage to buy the vehicle as Force one has good numbers on road in Patna. They assured me abt the problems getting rectified and really I am happy they were true. I love the vehicle today, no comments on what was in past... More than that it got rectified pretty fast as Mahindra took it around 13 year in scorpio and still they are on learning curve.. (I also have a Mahindra VX 4wd Automatic)

pinaki |02 Feb,2014 10:24:09 PM

Rahul, I'm also looking at buying this Force One SUV and came to this forum and read some real horror stories about the vehicle. How is your model performing? I took a test drive recently and the drive quality looked pretty decent. The interiors, as meniioned everywhere, looks dated.. Your revert will be really helpful in taking a decision about the purchase.. regards Pinaki

• sujit g |28 Feb,2014 12:21:47 AM

Rahul, I'm also looking at buying this Force One SUV and which model you have bought & hows it going overall. Really hard to believe so many problems it can have. please revert with your views. taking test ride this week. regards sujit