First owner of Indias first Force one -Jayant Dofey

By for Force One SUV from Pune 2012-01-01 18:36:19.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Commanding // Powerful // Comfortable/safe

Cons : Electronics circuits and servicing network

Look and Style : Most commandable and impressive. Comfort -- more space than any other suv/car in India Pickup -- excellent // better than any car/suv in same segment Mileage -- 13 kmpl Best Features -- look // shape Needs to improve - Electronics circuits and service network Overall Experience -- Enjoyed my 11000 km driving from Pune to Bastar *Chattisgarh and back .. average speed was 115 kms per hour and touched to 160 kmph. Only problem is electronics circuits and poor service network.

• sabari |02 Jan,2012 11:16:50 AM

it was so nice......

• Ajay |23 Jan,2012 11:26:44 AM

Good....space and look wise it is too good. It is a stable on road. Lookwise it is similar to Nissan Pathfinder SUV.

• Hariprashanth |24 Jan,2012 10:12:30 AM

Nice to see a F1 Owner.. I have booked mine 2 days back. Can you please describe what you meant by Electronic Circuit Problem. I was totally blown away by the performance of the machine.. The power and comfort is un comparable with any other Indian SUV's. And Price is almost half of any other SUV's. Please do lemme know about the Electronic problems you faced.

s.k.sharma |31 Jan,2012 10:05:09 PM

I wonder if you have driven the Scorpio M-Hawk. The pick-up is explosive

Hariprashanth |01 Feb,2012 06:08:28 PM

Hello Mr.Sharma, I was a Scorpio Owner from 2006. Changed my Old D2 model and upgraded to MHawk in 2009. Scorpio is no comparison to Force One by any means.. Power, Comfort, Stability & Space.

s.k.sharma |03 Feb,2012 08:56:46 AM

Dear Hariprasadnath, I am glad that we have so much in common. I owned the Scorpio pre-CRDE and then bought the M-Hawk VLX which I have driven for 40,000 kms now all over India. I have not driven the Force-1 as yet, but if you say that Force-1 is better that the M-Hawk, that is something that I must experience. Thanks for enlightening me. Regards

• ASC |09 Feb,2012 04:18:18 PM

For Force One and other SUV/ 4x4 reviews check out the forum 4wd4all.com

• Deepak |12 Feb,2012 01:52:15 PM

Dear All I just took a test ride of F1, everything seemed fine except for the finish inside. Engaging the reverse gear was a little awkward.. actually a test drive from a showroom has its limitations.. I would be glad if OWNERS could share their experience honestly.. on the following issues a) How well do the steering wheel panels and controls work ?? b) how well does it respond uphill and the efficiency of the Aircons. c) Is the claim of the company of 17kmp/ltr on highway a reality ?? d) How is it on bend and curves?? does it swerve at the rear? e) How long back have you bought it ?/ and how often have you been to the service station and for what all reasons?/ Will appreciate your response..will help all as well as F1 team.. DEEPAK

Milind |10 Mar,2012 10:09:14 PM

Hi F1 owners can some one reply to the Deepak's comment. I am also waiting on those questions. I would also like to ask that does internal finishing and panels are affected by long dries?

• r k sharma |03 Nov,2012 05:13:04 PM

still i am confused to comment about this car.actual users are giving different openion. do not know whether to buy this car or not.waiting for next lot to come in the market. let see what company improves in new lot.

• banti |30 Jan,2013 12:16:40 AM

i m intrestd 2 buy it

• jaswant |01 Aug,2013 07:57:39 AM

FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE SUV Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! FORCE ONE VEHICLE {SUV} 1.Dr. Lalit Pratap Sharma - DL 5C K 7300 2.Jaswant Kumar Dagar ?? DL 2C Q 7524 3. Irshad Ahmad ??DL 1C M 6876 4.Shiv Shakti corporate ?? DL 10C F 0666 5.Hemant Garg ?? DL 3C BY 1100 6.Anjali Chauhan ?? DL 3CC R 7777 7.Lakhmi Chand Sharma ?? DL 6C M 1188 8.Chand Singh Gulia ?? DL 1C P 4135 9.Anil Upadhyay ?? DL 1C P 1861 10.Hawa Singh ?? HR 34F 2820 12. Principal Rao Ram Chandra?? HR 66A 0021 13.Anil Garg ?? HR 60D 7201 14.Praveen Kumar ?? HR 10T 7200 15.Manohar Arora ?? HR 30K 7004 16.Manpreet Kaur ?? HR 51A R 0707 17.Vijay Yadav ?? HR 26B Q 0068 18.Surjeet Yadav ?? HR 26B G 0074 19.Mukesh Devi ?? UP 16A K 7227 We are the user of SUV FORCE ONE We all 20 persons feel very happy to purchase this SUV as we were strogly recommended by the sales persons of the company and many features were shown in the SUV. But after purchasing SUV we have to face many problem to handling SUV. There are many manufacturing defects and deficiencies are as follows: 1. Force sales person are giving fake features of this vehicle. 2. Job cards opened 99times in a year but there is no result found. 3. So many times we send the vehicle to the agency but no problem rectified. 4. Many times when we drive breaks does not worked and we saved ourself to take vehicle aside the road. 5. Sometimes engine get shutdown automatically and hummering sound comes through the engine. 6. Gears are not work properly and number of times it stuck. 7. Air condition does not work at dynamic and static positions. 8. Steering works as normal its nothing like power steering and get jammed when take 180degree turn. 9. Engine get heated and we feel ruined myself after puchasing it. 10. When we went to the agency the were not able to solve the problems. 11. Agency persons charging at their satisfaction but their work is not as per my satisfaction. 12. When we purchased this vehicle I was told that its mileage about 14km.per litre but it giving hardly 5-6km.per litre. 13. The meter of the SUV is so attractive but always shows faulty result, specially shows oil even after empty tank. 14. Vehicle get heated and showrg warning light at the speed of 80 15. Functioning of breaks is not proper. 16. Smoke of the engine and outer dust comes in the cabin even after door closed. 17. All seats are trumbling during dynamic condition. 18. Air cutting sound comes through the doors. 19. There is no pick-up in my SUV vehicle. 20. Gear box gives uneven sound. 21.Gear box giving uneven sound and vibration of the shaft irritates in the cabin. 22.Cluster meter does not work properly. 23.Temprature meter shows faulty results. 24.Heavy vibration comes through Desk board. 25.Gear clutch is very hard to press down and many times it failed balance with gears. 26.Coolent bottle breaks and coolent pipe punctured. 27.LCB is not in regular condition. 28.Hand breaks does not worked. 29.Dispensor is very small and gives more sound that is headache for the rear seat person. 30.Music system is not in good condition. 31.Many fuses are breaked weekly. 32.Paint of my SUV become very dull. 33.Front and rear glass leaked water while at rainy and washable condition. 34.Rear mirror shows faded lights of vehicles behind me. 35.Agency person were said cluster meter is not available in the store. 36.Filter punctured after replacing somany times. 37.Modulator function is unable to giving proper tymings. 38.Viper of both rear and front glass did not work prorperly. 39.Accelator is very hard and sometimes it gone out of control. 40.Oil leaks through the engine. 41.Bearing breaks after every 4,000km. 42.Clutch failed 3times in a year. 43.Engine cover,front liner are made of plastic metal and TAPL motors serviceman says your engine is out of warranty. 44.TAPL motors authorised persons are denied to give response in written condition. 45.TAPL serviceman told me that these are manufacting defects and we are unable to repair them. 46.Nuccles and chimta are not connect properly. 47.Both rear tyres are tinned to body on load condition. 48.There is heavy jerk in the clutch. 49.Uneven sound is comes though steering and uneven door gaps. 50.Head and tail lights are not working properly. 51.This is a sick vehicle which have non curable deseases. 52.We hope nobody should puchase this sick vehicle. FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! call me jassa dagar 09871505666/09212796666