BMW X1 Different cost and much stylish SUV

By for BMW X1 from Jaipur 2010-03-12 12:45:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Luxurious car, stylish look, cool features, comfort, sports model,

BMW luxurious car company now coming in different cost tag and also much more stylish SUV in India. I hopes that now most branded luxurious companies are going to stick in India with more various changes for Indian people's. I also want to purchase this luxurious car model, when it will available in Indian market. I will try to get lot of information about this magnificent model. BMW X1 roadster's named really royal and sport. I am eagerly waiting for this car,when it get it than I feel that I have got my one aims, which has seated for my bream car.

• Mayank |23 Mar,2010 10:12:29 AM

BMW X1 such a wonderful luxurious model. I would like to purchase because not a much more cost. After the read ur review I have made a mind to buy a different look car model........

• R K Sharma |02 May,2010 04:17:45 AM

it is a great pleasure for us that finely the bmw x1 suv will come in india in a indian price but after service will be in europian price. if bmw mannage the after service in low cost than it will sucesses story .

• varun |01 Jun,2010 12:31:27 PM

BMW X1 ll be a fabulous and wonderful car, for a person like me seeking for a top brand car that too within my pricing limits,it ll be the best deal.its gonna be a hit from day1

• Hitesh |26 Aug,2010 12:08:53 AM

How does it compare to toyota fortuner. This will be the important factor in deciding. is it a good off roader? Let us see.

amit |23 Feb,2011 03:12:09 PM

fortuner is in desiel n there is no match with x1 n also its value for money product,sports,luxury,a tagh of BMW getting in same cost,investing in fortuner not a gud idea

• akshay |29 Sep,2010 02:36:46 PM

it has been launched in germany my mama told me that it's da best offroader till adte

• nirmal agarwal |07 Jan,2011 09:54:35 PM

paisa vasool ..........

• ranjeet |01 Feb,2011 03:04:50 PM

no doubt bm is up from all.... but fortuner is more powerful then bm..by looks bm is great

• amit |23 Feb,2011 03:14:31 PM

right x1 is excellent in looks,luxury,comfort n affordable price. top in suv class in this cost Amit

• amit |23 Feb,2011 03:15:56 PM

one day i would luv to buy this toy for me,dream