BMW X1 2015-2020Change car
Key Specs of BMW X1 2015-2020
|Mileage (upto)||20.68 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1998 cc|
Second Hand BMW X1 2015-2020 Cars in
Explore Price of X1 2015-2020 Alternatives
BMW X1 2015-2020 price list (Variants)
|sDrive20d Expedition1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.35.2 Lakh*|
|sDrive 20d Sportline1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.05 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.36.0 Lakh*|
|xDrive 20d xLine1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.36.99 Lakh*|
|sDrive 20d M Sport1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.05 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.37.9 Lakh*|
|sDrive20i xLine1998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 15.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.38.7 Lakh*|
|sDrive 20d xLine1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.39.3 Lakh*|
|M Sport sDrive 20d1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.05 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.42.4 Lakh*|
|xDrive 20d M Sport1995 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 20.68 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.45.7 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Pros & Cons of BMW X1 2015-2020
Things We Like
- Gets most of the features one would expect from a vehicle in this price range, including an electrically-adjustable seat with memory function and a two-zone climate control, among others
- The BMW X1 gets sporty and muscular looks, a trait missing in its arch rival - the Audi Q3
- The iDrive touch controller in the BMW X1 is intuitive to use
Things We Don't Like
- The ‘M’ model is way too expensive when compared to the regular variants. It costs around Rs 6 lakh more!
- The boot lid does not feature the switch to shut it electrically
- The cabin of the BMW X1 isn’t the quietest due to tyre noise that creeps in at high speeds
Stand Out Features
Panoramic SunroofPanoramic Sunroof
Heads-up displayHeads-up display
BMW X1 2015-2020 User Reviews
- All (60)
- Looks (14)
- Comfort (17)
- Mileage (6)
- Engine (11)
- Interior (8)
- Space (5)
- Price (4)
- More ...
- View All X1 2015-2020 Reviews
X1 2015-2020 Latest Update
Latest Update: BMW has unveiled the X1 facelift. It features subtle cosmetic tweaks, updated feature list and a new plug-in hybrid variant. Read more on this here.
BMW X1 Prices and Variants: The BMW X1 is available in a choice of five variants- sDrive20d Expedition, sDrive20i xLine, sDrive20d xLine, sDrive20d M Sport and xDrive 20d M Sport. The prices start from Rs 34.5 lakh and go all the way to Rs 44.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top of the line variant.
BMW X1 Engine: The BMW X1 can be had with both petrol and diesel engine options. The diesel X1 is powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel engine that develops 192.6PS/400Nm. The petrol X1, on the other hand, gets a 2.0-litre petrol engine that makes 192PS/280Nm. Both the engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
BMW X1 Features: Despite being an entry-level SUV, the X1 is equipped with six airbags, run-flat tyres, a panoramic sunroof, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights (DRLs), two-zone climate control and a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay.
BMW X1 2015-2020 News
BMW X1 2015-2020 Road Test
Write your Comment on BMW X1 2015-2020
Trending BMW Cars