Toyota Etios Liva Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Toyota Etios Liva
- All (101)
- Mileage (42)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (33)
- Comfort (42)
- Engine (28)
- Interior (23)
- Power (20)
- Price (6)
Toyota has been ailing in the hatchback segment and there is no doubt about that. However, company?s approach towards Etios Liva has been drastically changed and that is clearly evident from the latest model. The hatchback is based on the Etios sedan and shares numerous things with the sibling. I have been driving dual toned Etios Liva for the past...
- 17 Likes
- Write Comment
I have purchased this car in the month of December 2018, after a lot of searches, I'm a big-time fan of SUV's from the time I started driving but our budget is 10 lakh, so then we shortlisted Bolero, Thar, TUV300, Nexon. But in Bangalore you get the most basic models of these SUV's and moreover you will need to compromise on a lot of basic creature...
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
Its been 3 year i am using Toyota Etios Liva. Pricing This is the best car you can get in a budget of more or less INR 5-6 Lakh with low cost of Maintenance. Performance We have driven this car quite comfortably in Himalayas, hill stations of Maharashtra and of course day to day city too. Last year I went for a long drive and this car is not made m...
- 49 Likes
- 1 Comment
This review comes after using the car for 3 years. This is what a budget car with all-rounder features looks like. Design Interior: Interiors of the car are designed in such a way that the car looks quite spacious from the inside. It has been designed in such a way that you find space for your mobile phone, coins, 7 bottles and cooling in glove b...
- 76 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style conservative style as usual ans normal with any Toyota product Comfort comfortable for the price paid, Spacious interior, can easily fit 3 adults in the rear seat Pickup adeuquate for day to day use Mileage once got 24 kmpl when I maintained 80 km/hr for 500 kms Best Features None. barebone. you have to equip it, Spend money and get ...
- 40 Likes
- 4 Comments
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now hasn't revealed any specific date of launch the BS6 compliant Etios Liva but according to the government policy by the end of April 2020 all vehicles will be on latest BS6 emission norms.Answered on 12 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Toyota Etios Liva
- Etios Liva 1.4 GDCurrently ViewingRs.6,63,500*EMI: Rs. 15,69723.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 GXDCurrently ViewingRs.6,86,000*EMI: Rs. 16,17823.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VDCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 16,57223.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,20,700*EMI: Rs. 16,93423.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXDCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 17,48023.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,56,700*EMI: Rs. 17,72023.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VXD Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,77,700*EMI: Rs. 18,18723.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GCurrently ViewingRs.5,34,500*EMI: Rs. 12,36917.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GXCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,400*EMI: Rs. 12,85917.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VCurrently ViewingRs.5,81,000*EMI: Rs. 13,34117.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 V Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,700*EMI: Rs. 13,68617.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VXCurrently ViewingRs.6,30,000*EMI: Rs. 14,73517.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VX Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.6,41,700*EMI: Rs. 14,99318.16 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VX Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,62,700*EMI: Rs. 15,43018.16 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Toyota Cars