Toyota Etios LivaChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Etios Liva
|Mileage (upto)||23.59 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1364 cc|
Second Hand Toyota Etios Liva Cars in
Explore Price of Etios Liva Alternatives
Toyota Etios Liva price list (Variants)
|1.2 STD1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.24 Lakh*|
|1.2 G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.34 Lakh*|
|1.2 DLX1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.58 Lakh*|
|1.2 GX1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.58 Lakh*|
|1.2 High1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.73 Lakh*|
|1.2 V1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.81 Lakh*|
|1.2 V Dual Tone1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.5.97 Lakh*|
|1.2 Prem1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.28 Lakh*|
|1.2 VX1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.3 Lakh*|
|1.2 VX Dual Tone1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.16 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.41 Lakh*|
|1.4 STD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.61 Lakh*|
|VX Limited Edition1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.16 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.62 Lakh*|
|1.4 GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.63 Lakh*|
|1.4 GXD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.86 Lakh*|
|1.4 DLX1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.94 Lakh*|
|1.4 High1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.02 Lakh*|
|1.4 VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.04 Lakh*|
|1.4 VD Dual Tone1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.2 Lakh*|
|1.4 Prem1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.44 Lakh*|
|1.4 VXD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.45 Lakh*|
|1.4 VXD Dual Tone1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.56 Lakh*|
|VXD Limited Edition1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.77 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Pros & Cons of Toyota Etios Liva
Things We Like
- Appreciable standard safety features – dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belts with pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat mounts and three-point seatbelt for the rear middle passenger.
- The new front bumper along with the discontinued Etios Liva TRD Sportivo-borrowed gunmetal alloy wheels makes it look a little younger.
- Welcome additions such as electrically foldable ORVMS, three removable rear headrests, improved instrument cluster, and others.
- Spacious cabin with absolutely flat rear floor.
- Frugal and refined 1.4-litre diesel engine.
- Toyota’s unmatched reliability and hassle-free ownership.
Things We Don't Like
- Lacklustre styling. The current facelift does uplift the aesthetics, but the competitors look more modern and sportier.
- Missing features such as push button start-stop, touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera and others.
- Toyota has improved visible signs of costing cutting over several updates, but it still looks low-rent.
Stand Out Features
Only car in the segment to offer standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioners across all its variants.
Low ownership cost, reliability and comprehensive standard+extended warranty.
Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews
- All (135)
- Looks (38)
- Comfort (57)
- Mileage (52)
- Engine (35)
- Interior (27)
- Space (26)
- Price (11)
- More ...
Its been 6 years using the Etios Liva no issues till now very low service cost zero maintenance and it till give mileage around 22kmpl after 60000kms done on the odometer...
- View All Etios Liva Reviews
Etios Liva Latest Update
Latest Update: Toyota will be discontinuing the Etios liva soon.
Toyota Etios Liva Price & Variants: The Etios Liva is available in four variants: G, GX,V and VX. Prices start from Rs 5.34 lakh and go up to Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Toyota Etios Liva Engine: The Etios Liva can be had with a BS4-compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine and a BS4-compliant 1.4-litre diesel engine. While the petrol engine makes 80PS/104Nm, the diesel engine is good for 68PS/170Nm. Both engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Toyota Etios Liva Features: The Etios Liva gets dual front airbag, ABS with EBD, and Isofix child seat anchors as standard across the range. Other features on offer include electrically adjustable and foldable outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs), front fog lamps, manual AC, all four power windows, cooled glove box, tilt-adjustable steering, height-adjustable driver seat, cooled glovebox, a basic music system, steering-mounted controls, day/night inside rearview mirror (IRVM), parking sensors, and keyless entry.
Toyota Etios Liva News
Toyota Etios Liva Road Test
Write your Comment on Toyota Etios Liva
Why1.2 vx has 17.1 mileage and 1.2 VX dual tone has 18.6 mileage ?
Trending Toyota Cars