Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews
Toyota Etios Liva User Reviews
- All (101)
- Mileage (42)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (33)
- Comfort (42)
- Engine (28)
- Interior (23)
- Power (20)
I have been using my Etios Liva VX model for the last 4 years now. Driven only 20k till now. But it is really a no-nonsense family car. Packs a short family with luggage for a short trip very easily and nicely. Not to mention I never bothered about service costs as you know it is Toyota and maintenance cost is very low. It has never given me any pr...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have been using my Toyota Etios Liva model for the last 1 years now. Driven only 10k till now. But it is really a no-nonsense family car. Packs a short family with luggage for a short trip very easily and nicely. Not to mention I never bothered about service costs as you know it is Toyota and maintenance cost is very low. It has never given me an...
Toyota Etios Liva is value for money. If looks don't bother you much and you want a good after-sale service experience go for it. As mentioned by Toyota the annual maintenance cost is also low. Toyota care insurance is the icing on the cake as you get unlimited claims in a year not like another vendor only 2 times a year. It is no NONsense hatch. I...
Very much pleasure in riding my Liva. Elegant looking, comfort, best performance. Best suspension Woh.Matchless to any other car of its kind. I enjoy the long drive to my native place with my family. Tremendous grip and control on the road on any season. Very much comfortable for a family of four. Best.
We had purchased Etios Liva VD limited edition in April 2017 after analyzing all cars. Pros- More spacious and comfort riding. Build quality excellent, Road stability excellent and 120km speed seems to be normal speed. Fuel efficiency 25km/lit at 80-90km speed and 18km/lit at 120-140km speed in Highway. We feel comfort and safe in this car. Cons- O...
Etios Liva is pretty good at drive comfort and cabin space. It also offers a decent boot & slightly plush looking cabin. Plastics are finished in two-tone with beige playing against black which is good. The music system offers Bluetooth connectivity but there is no touchscreen, Apple CarPlay or navigation. Overall, it is a good car for both city an...
I am using VD ltd edition from Feb 2019 ran around 7000 km. Mileage it gives in Hyderabad city with traffic is 16-18. And over 20 on highway drive if you drive it around 100km/hr. If you drive 140-150 speed it may give you around 16-18 only. Good leg room. Three people can sit backside. Feel stable on highways. Sporty look. But don't have minimal f...
Perfect Car under 6 lakhs, smart and smooth engine tuning and comfortable interiors and good enough for long drives. The front seats are spacious and back seats can easily accommodate three passengers comfortably. The dashboard looks great and the wipers are smooth enough as it does not make much noise.
Buying experience: Very good experience in Annamalai Toyota, Madurai. Riding experience: Riding experience was very impressed with my Toyota Etios Liva petrol. Details about looks, performance, etc: Interior looks are good and enough. Dual tone exteriors look sporty. Also, engine performance was unbeatable. Very comfortable for a long drive. A/c co...
It's being 7 years and 6months almost completed with Etios Liva petrol (xv). It's an amazing experience with Toyota of their service, reliability, durability which is not only in documents but also in reality. I have driven 1. 30lacs km yet and still, its engine looks new. I'm always looking forward to Toyota cars.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For the availability of and prices of spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered on 3 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Toyota Etios Liva
- Etios Liva 1.4 GDCurrently ViewingRs.6,63,500*EMI: Rs. 15,69723.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 GXDCurrently ViewingRs.6,86,000*EMI: Rs. 16,17823.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VDCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 16,57223.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,20,700*EMI: Rs. 16,93423.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXDCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 17,48023.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.4 VXD Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.7,56,700*EMI: Rs. 17,72023.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VXD Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,77,700*EMI: Rs. 18,18723.59 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GCurrently ViewingRs.5,34,500*EMI: Rs. 12,36917.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 GXCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,400*EMI: Rs. 12,85917.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VCurrently ViewingRs.5,81,000*EMI: Rs. 13,34117.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 V Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,700*EMI: Rs. 13,68617.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VXCurrently ViewingRs.6,30,000*EMI: Rs. 14,73517.71 kmplManual
- Etios Liva 1.2 VX Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.6,41,700*EMI: Rs. 14,99318.16 kmplManual
- Etios Liva VX Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,62,700*EMI: Rs. 15,43018.16 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Toyota Cars