H7X Latest Update
Latest Update: The 7-seat version of the Harrier finally has a name and Tata is calling it the Buzzard. However, the carmaker says it won’t be called the Buzzard when it launches in India later this year. Read more on this here.
Tata Motors has confirmed that it will launch the 7-seater Harrier in 2019. It will share its underpinnings with the standard Harrier, which is based on Tata’s OMEGA ARC platform. However, as per the sources, it will be 62mm longer than the standard Harrier.
The three-row SUV will also share the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine from its 2-row sibling but it is expected to get it in a higher state of tune, same as that of the Jeep Compass. In Harrier, the 2.0-litre motor makes 140PS/350Nm, while in the Compass it produces 173PS/350Nm. Along with a 6-speed MT, which does duty in the Harrier, the 7-seater SUV is also expected to get a 6-speed AT torque converter unit.
Tata H7X Videos
- 2:35Tata Buzzard : The 7 seater Harrier : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 11, 2019
- 2:20Tata Buzzard - Harrier 7-Seater | Expected Price, Looks, Features & Specs | #In2mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
- 3:21Tata Buzzard SUV Walkaround | Harriers BIGGER 7-seater Cousin For India | ZigWheels.comMar 05, 2019
Tata H7X Images
Tata H7X Price
|UPCOMINGH7X1956 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now, it would be to early to give a verdict regarding the car because the car hasn't been launched yet.Answered on 26 Aug 2019
Tata H7X User Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata H7X
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2020
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Citroen C5 AircrossRs.16.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 02, 2020
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2021
- Haval H6Rs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2021