H7X Latest Update
Tata Motors has confirmed that it will launch the 7-seater Harrier in 2019. It will share its underpinnings with the standard Harrier, which is based on Tata’s OMEGA ARC platform. However, as per the sources, it will be 62mm longer than the standard Harrier.
The three-row SUV will also share the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine from its 2-row sibling but it is expected to get it in a higher state of tune, same as that of the Jeep Compass. In Harrier, the 2.0-litre motor makes 140PS/350Nm, while in the Compass it produces 173PS/350Nm. Along with a 6-speed MT, which does duty in the Harrier, the 7-seater SUV is also expected to get a 6-speed AT torque converter unit.
When launch, the 7-seater Harrier will take on the Mahindra XUV500. It will also rival the 7-seater variant of the MG Hector, if it is launched in India. The three-row SUV will be priced at a premium over the standard Harrier, which is expected to be priced from Rs 13 lakh to Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom).
Tata H7X News
Tata H7X Price
|H7XManual, Diesel||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Kia SP ConceptRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2020
- MG RX5Rs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- MG GSRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020