Tata H7XChange car
H7X Latest Update
Latest Update: The 7-seat version of the Harrier finally has a name and Tata is calling it the Buzzard. However, the carmaker says it won’t be called the Buzzard when it launches in India later this year. Read more on this here.
Tata Motors has confirmed that it will launch the 7-seater Harrier in 2019. It will share its underpinnings with the standard Harrier, which is based on Tata’s OMEGA ARC platform. However, as per the sources, it will be 62mm longer than the standard Harrier.
The three-row SUV will also share the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine from its 2-row sibling but it is expected to get it in a higher state of tune, same as that of the Jeep Compass. In Harrier, the 2.0-litre motor makes 140PS/350Nm, while in the Compass it produces 173PS/350Nm. Along with a 6-speed MT, which does duty in the Harrier, the 7-seater SUV is also expected to get a 6-speed AT torque converter unit.
Alternatives of Tata H7X
Tata H7X Videos
- 2:35Tata Buzzard : The 7 seater Harrier : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 11, 2019
Tata H7X Images
Tata H7X price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGH7X1956 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Tata H7X User Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata H7X
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG ZSRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2021
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2020
- Haval F7Rs.11.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- MG GSRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 20, 2020