Skoda Kushaq Road Test Review
Each of these three SUVs here have their own unique bits to claim themselves as the king of this segment. We find out which is actually worthy of this title.
‘The one true king’ vs the king of the Segment. Which king will serve your family better?
The Kushaq is arguably the most important car in Skoda India's history but is it the compact SUV that many have been waiting for?
While the transition from the Vision IN concept to the production Kushaq SUV is still underway, Skoda let us drive a camouflaged prototype to get a better understanding of its most important vehicle in India
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 1062 reviews
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI AT Topline: 1200km Updatebased on 111 reviews
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector: Petrol-auto Comparison Reviewbased on 2902 reviews
- Tata Nexon Petrol BS6 Reviewbased on 939 reviews
- Skoda Slavia vs Honda City: Space and Practicality Comparison Reviewbased on 121 reviews
Trending Skoda Cars