- + 76Images
- + 14Colours
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography
Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography Overview
|Engine (upto)||4367 cc|
|Mileage (upto)||11.49 kmpl|
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography Price
|Others TCS Charges:Rs.2,05,410||Rs.2,05,410|
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.2,41,35,368*|
Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography Review
JLR, the fully owned subsidiary of the Tata Motor Group has introduced the long wheelbase version of its premium SUV Land Rover Range Rover. It is available in several trim levels out of which, the Land Rover Range Rover LWB 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography is one of the top end trim and it comes fitted with 4.4-litre diesel engine under the hood. This engine is capable of churning out a peak power of 334.3bhp in combination with a maximum torque of 700Nm, which is impressive. This latest trim gets minor tweaks to its exteriors in the form of a new headlight pattern. However, it received a major update in the form of increase in its wheelbase and length as it now comes with 5199mm of total length and 3120mm overall wheelbase. This has created a additional cabin space inside, especially the leg space is drastically improved. The car maker has retained all its interior and exterior features without any changes.
This newly introduced Land Rover Range Rover LWB 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography trim looks identical to its existing variants. However, from the side facet, it looks slightly longer, thanks to its increased length of 5199mm. The manufacturer has made minor tweaks to its exterior cosmetics that distinguishes its exclusiveness. On its front profile, it comes with the same headlight cluster but with modified light pattern that features automatic adaptive xenon headlamps with signature lighting and high beam assist function. The front bumper also gets a minor tweak with a slightly pronounced air intake section and air ducts. Its air ducts hosts LED fog lights , which enhances the visibility ahead while giving a dynamic look to the front profile. Coming to the sides, the company has Santorini black exterior mirror caps to the doors that are further incorporated with LED side blinkers. The wheel arches of this trim have been fitted with a set of 5-split spoke style 20-inch alloy wheels that gives a modernistic look to the side facet. The rear comes with large windscreen accompanied with a roof spoiler along with a high mount third brake light. The tailgate is plain, but is fitted with a wide yet thick chrome strip and embossed with 'Range Rover' lettering.
The interiors of this Land Rover Range Rover LWB 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography trim are extremely spacious, thanks to its large wheelbase of 3120mm. The manufacturer has done up the interiors with premium quality material, especially by using leather upholstery, which has given a luxurious finish to the cabin. Its cockpit is fitted with 18-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats, which have been incorporated with a massage function as well. Furthermore, the front seats have been blessed with memory settings, while the rear seats have climate function including four way adjustable settings. The best part about the interiors is its elegantly crafted dashboard with advanced central console, which features numerous advanced equipments like AC unit , infotainment system and numerous other control switches. This trim comes with carpet mats in both the front and rear cabins, which also features contrast edges and metal corners.
Engine and Performance:
This sophisticated SUV is powered by a 4.4-litre SDV8 diesel power plant that comes with a displacement capacity of 4367cc . This engine has 8-cylinders, 32-valves and is incorporated with a turbo charging unit. It allows the motor to pump out a peak power output of 334.3bhp at 3500rpm in combination with a maximum torque output of 700Nm in between 1750 to 3000rpm. This engine is paired with a sophisticated 8-speed automatic transmission gearbox that distributes the torque output to all four wheels in the form of AWD layout. It takes only about 6.8 seconds for this vehicle to reach 100 Kmph mark and can reach a top speed in the range of 200 to 218 Kmph, which is remarkable.
Braking and Handling:
The car maker is offering this luxury SUV with a sophisticated disc braking mechanism, which is highly reliable. Both the front and rear wheels of this vehicle have been paired with high performance disc brakes along with superior brake calipers for enhanced performance. This mechanism gets further assistance from electronic brake force distribution and electronic brake assist system. On the other hand, it comes with an adaptive air suspension system on both its front and rear axles, which keeps the vehicle stable and agile on all road conditions. In addition to these, the company is also offering 'Terrain Response 2' system , cruise control and several other traction control programs.
This Land Rover Range Rover LWB 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography trim is the top end variant in its series and is introduced with highly advanced aspects. Its cabin is equipped with a four zone air conditioning system with fully automatic climate control function, which regulates the air temperature of interiors. The car maker has also incorporated a four spoke multi-functional wood steering wheel that is wrapped in leather and is further incorporated with heating function. It also has innovative aspects like auto-dimming interior mirror, customer configurable interior mood light, illuminated aluminum tread plates with autobiography lettering, and winged headrests. The car maker has also incorporated an advanced 825watt Meridian surround sound system along with rear seat entertainment system that features an 10.2-inch touchscreen display and remote control. Furthermore, it also comes incorporated with a television tuner, Bluetooth phone connectivity and audio streaming. The car maker is also offering optional features like navigation system and rear executive class seating with cooler compartment.
The protective aspects offered in this trim are top class, which ensures maximized protection to the vehicle and its occupants as well. This trim comes equipped with dual front airbags along with side, seat-front, thorax and pelvis airbags, which minimizes the damage caused in case of a collision. It also comes with a list of features including hill descent control, dynamic response, electronic brake force distribution system, dynamic stability control, electronic stability program, electronic traction control program and brake assist system . It also has aspects like dynamic stability control, key less entry, volumetric and perimetric alarm with engine immobilizer, which ensures unparalleled protection to the occupants.
1. Innovative comfort and safety aspects are a big plus.
2. Spacious interior cabin with luxurious finish.
1. Fuel economy can be improved.
2. Cost of ownership and maintenance is expensive.
Key Specifications of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography
|ARAI Mileage||11.49 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||4367|
|No. of cylinder||8|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||336bhp@3500rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||740nm@1750-2250rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||105|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||295.5mm|
Key Features of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography
|Multi-function Steering Wheel||Yes|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control||Yes|
|Engine Start Stop Button||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Front||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography Specifications & Features
Engine and Transmission
Engine type in car refers to the type of engine that powers the vehicle. There are many different types of car engines, but the most common are petrol (gasoline) and diesel engines
|V-Type Diesel Engine|
The displacement of an engine is the total volume of all of the cylinders in the engine. Measured in cubic centimetres (cc)
Power dictates the performance of an engine. It's measured in horsepower (bhp) or metric horsepower (PS). More is better.
The load-carrying ability of an engine, measured in Newton-metres (Nm) or pound-foot (lb-ft). More is better.
|No. of cylinder|
ICE engines have one or more cylinders. More cylinders typically mean more smoothness and more power, but it also means more moving parts and less fuel efficiency.
|Valves Per Cylinder|
Valves let air and fuel into the cylinders of a combustion engine. More valves typically make more power and are more efficient.
Valve configuration refers to the number and arrangement of intake and exhaust valves in each engine cylinder.
|Fuel Supply System|
Responsible for delivering fuel from the fuel tank into your internal combustion engine (ICE). More sophisticated systems give you better mileage.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Turbochargers utilise exhaust gas energy to make more power.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Superchargers utilise engine power to make more power.
Fuel & Performance
|Diesel Mileage (ARAI)||11.49 kmpl|
|Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||105|
|Emission Norm Compliance||Euro V|
|Top Speed (Kmph)||218|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Steering Column||Tilt & Telescopic|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Turning Radius (Metres)||6.15 meters|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
Dimensions & Capacity
The distance from a car's front tip to the farthest point in the back.
The width of a car is the horizontal distance between the two outermost points of the car, typically measured at the widest point of the car, such as the wheel wells or the rearview mirrors
The height of a car is the vertical distance between the ground and the highest point of the car. It can decide how much space a car has along with it's body type and is also critical in determining it's ability to fit in smaller garages or parking spaces
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)|
The laden ground clearance is the vertical distance between the ground and the lowest point of the car when the car is empty. More ground clearnace means when fully loaded your car won't scrape on tall speedbreakers, or broken roads.
|Wheel Base (mm)|
Distance from the centre of the front wheel to the centre of the rear wheel. A longer wheelbase is better for stability and also allows more passenger space on the inside.
|Front Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a four-wheeler's front wheels. Also known as front track. The relation between the front and rear tread/track numbers decides a cars stability.
|Rear Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a fourwheeler's rear wheels. Also known as Rear Track. The relation between the front and rear Tread/Track numbers dictates a cars stability
|Kerb Weight (Kg)|
It is the weight of just a car, including fluids such as engine oil, coolant and brake fluid, combined with a fuel tank that is filled to 90 percent capacity.
|Gross Weight (Kg)|
The gross weight of a car is the maximum weight that a car can carry which includes the weight of the car itself, the weight of the passengers, and the weight of any cargo that is being carried. Overloading a car is unsafe as it effects handling and could also damage components like the suspension.
|No of Doors||5|
Comfort & Convenience
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat|
|Electric Adjustable Seats||Front & Rear|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Air Quality Control|
|Remote Trunk Opener|
|Remote Fuel Lid Opener|
|Low Fuel Warning Light|
|Accessory Power Outlet|
|Rear Reading Lamp|
|Rear Seat Headrest|
|Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest|
|Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts|
|Rear AC Vents|
|Heated Seats Front|
|Heated Seats - Rear|
|Seat Lumbar Support|
|Parking Sensors||Front & Rear|
|Foldable Rear Seat||60:40 Split|
|Smart Access Card Entry|
|Engine Start/Stop Button|
|Glove Box Cooling|
|Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles|
|Follow Me Home Headlamps|
|Leather Steering Wheel|
|Outside Temperature Display|
|Driving Experience Control Eco|
|Folding Table in The Rear|
|Fog Lights - Front|
|Fog Lights - Rear|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror|
|Manually Adjustable Ext. Rear View Mirror|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror|
|Rain Sensing Wiper|
|Rear Window Wiper|
|Rear Window Washer|
|Rear Window Defogger|
|Outside Rear View Mirror Turn Indicators|
|Alloy Wheel Size||20|
|Tyre Size||255/55 R20|
|Anti-Lock Braking System|
|Power Door Locks|
|Child Safety Locks|
|Day & Night Rear View Mirror|
|Passenger Side Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Seat Belts|
|Seat Belt Warning|
|Door Ajar Warning|
|Side Impact Beams|
|Front Impact Beams|
|Tyre Pressure Monitor|
|Vehicle Stability Control System|
|Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank|
|Engine Check Warning|
|Advance Safety Features||Electric Parking Brake; Electronic Stability Program; Cornering Brake Control (CBC),Hill Descent Control (HDC); Roll Stability Control (RSC)|
Entertainment & Communication
|Audio System Remote Control|
|Integrated 2DIN Audio|
|USB & Auxiliary input|
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,82,25,000*EMI: Rs.4,07,65113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.18,820,000*EMI: Rs.4,20,93813.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,67,000*EMI: Rs.4,37,63813.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.1,98,31,000*EMI: Rs.4,43,53511.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,10,82,000*EMI: Rs.4,71,47513.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,26,23,000*EMI: Rs.5,05,89413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel WestminsterCurrently ViewingRs.2,33,74,000*EMI: Rs.5,22,67213.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,37,16,000*EMI: Rs.5,30,31411.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel Westminster BlackCurrently ViewingRs.2,39,95,000*EMI: Rs.5,36,54113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,47,78,000*EMI: Rs.5,54,02913.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,52,42,000*EMI: Rs.5,64,40311.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,76,54,000*EMI: Rs.6,18,283Automatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel FiftyCurrently ViewingRs.29,621,000*EMI: Rs.6,62,21713.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.3,94,93,000*EMI: Rs.8,82,72311.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.43,804,000*EMI: Rs.9,79,0187.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,58,65,000*EMI: Rs.3,47,39313.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,28,000*EMI: Rs.4,27,46613.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,10,82,000*EMI: Rs.4,61,45013.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SE BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.2,13,99,000*EMI: Rs.4,68,36713.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,24,25,000*EMI: Rs.4,90,79411.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,26,23,000*EMI: Rs.4,95,13813.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWD WestminsterCurrently ViewingRs.2,33,74,000*EMI: Rs.5,11,54113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol Westminster BlackCurrently ViewingRs.23,995,000*EMI: Rs.5,25,12413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.24,253,000*EMI: Rs.5,30,7567.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,47,78,000*EMI: Rs.5,42,24013.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.26,105,000*EMI: Rs.5,71,2597.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,66,57,000*EMI: Rs.5,83,3147.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,76,54,000*EMI: Rs.6,05,1217.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol FiftyCurrently ViewingRs.29,650,000*EMI: Rs.6,48,76213.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol SWB SVAB DynamicCurrently ViewingRs.3,25,22,000*EMI: Rs.7,11,5467.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,06,98,000*EMI: Rs.8,90,2877.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,38,04,000*EMI: Rs.9,58,1847.8 kmplAutomatic
Recommended Used Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 Alternative Cars in New Delhi
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Petrol HSE 7SRs43.00 Lakh201947500 KmPetrol
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.0 TD4 SE DynamicRs36.50 Lakh201849000 KmDiesel
- Land Rover Discovery SE 3.0 Si6Rs69.75 Lakh20199000 KmPetrol
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Petrol HSE 7SRs32.50 Lakh201772000 KmPetrol
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Si4 HSERs30.00 Lakh201635000 KmPetrol
- Land Rover Discovery HSE 3.0 TD6Rs34.50 Lakh201860000 KmDiesel
- Land Rover Discovery Sport TD4 HSE 7SRs30.50 Lakh201860000 KmDiesel
- Land Rover Discovery HSE 3.0 Si6Rs36.50 Lakh201733000 KmPetrol
- Land Rover Range Rover 3.0 HSERs28.90 Lakh201568000 KmDiesel
- Land Rover Range Rover 3.0 HSERs28.90 Lakh201569000 KmDiesel
Must read articles before buying Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022
Although French are famous for their wines, other countries like Australia, Chile and South Africa have come up strongly in the winemaking industry. However, most of them still use the French wood barrels as nothing can match it. Even though the American barrels are good, it cannot match the French wood. Similar is the case, here in consideration. Range Rover was the first luxury off-roader, and since then many manufacturers have come up with luxury SUVs, but Range Rover still stands-out in the
Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography Images
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 is Featured in
Who said first class airline experience is reserved for the air? One should dream big, they say. Imagine you get super rich one day or you become a millionaire/billionaire over the course of time (
Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Autobiography User Reviews
- All (58)
- Space (1)
- Interior (7)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (18)
- Mileage (6)
- Engine (6)
- More ...
- View All Range Rover 2014-2022 Reviews
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 News
The list includes celebs like Anil Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor, who have bought the Mercedes-Benz Maybach S 580 and the Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica, respectively
The actor’s SUV is the petrol-powered Vogue SE variant, priced at Rs 2.47 crore (ex-showroom)
The mid-life refresh brings with it a redesigned front profile along with a host of convenient features
The Sport SVR is available with a petrol engine only while the SVAutobiography can be had with both petrol and diesel engines
The 2018 model Range Rover and Range Rover Sport get subtle aesthetic changes and new features
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 Further Research
Trending Land Rover Cars