Nissan Terrano Service User Reviews
Service User Reviews of Nissan Terrano
- All (70)
- Mileage (20)
- Performance (12)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (20)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (10)
- Power (9)
- Service (7)
Buying your first car at this age is really a terrible job given the amount of competition in the auto market. Four months back, I started searching for a city cum off-roader in the price range of Rs. 12-14 lakhs. There were already a lot of options in the form of Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta, Nissan Terrano and Mahindra Scorpio. Since Scorpio was...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
I have been using this car since 2013, touchwood the car is perfect, safe and very good at driving. Safety-wise it has 2 airbags, EBD, ABS, so overall it's a good package. Ground clearance is also good. After sell service of Nissan needs improvement. One of the toughest sport utility vehicle.
- 0 Likes
- Write Comment
It is a very good car and also such a huge car compare to the other rivals like Duster, Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Creta. Terrano has a huge cabin space in rear and front, and best in class mileage. Good rear and front design like a fluidic design. Nissan company has good maintenance service.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Nissan Terrano
- Terrano XE DCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano AWDCurrently ViewingRs.12,00,000*EMI: Rs.Manual
- Terrano XL D OptionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs.19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D PreCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,900*EMI: Rs.19.64 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D Pre AMTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,900*EMI: Rs.19.61 kmplAutomatic
Trending Nissan Cars