GLE 2019 Latest Update
Latest Update: Mercedes-Benz India has commenced bookings for the fourth-gen GLE. Details here.
Expected Launch: The next-gen GLE is expected to be launched before the 2020 Auto Expo.
2020 GLE Powertrain: It will come with four engine options. The 300 d diesel will be powered by a 2.0-litre unit (245PS/500Nm), while the 400 d diesel will get a 3.0-litre engine which is good for 330PS of max power and 700Nm of peak torque. The GLE 350 variant will come with a 2.0-litre petrol powertrain that makes 255PS while the GLE 450 will also be offered with a 3.0-litre V6 which puts out 367PS. The German carmaker is likely to offer all the engines with a 9-speed automatic transmission option.
Mercedes-Benz GLE 2019 Videos
- 7:16Top 10 Upcoming Cars in India 2019 | Maruti S-Presso, Tata Altroz, Toyota Vellfire & More | CarDekhoSep 21, 2019
- 6:4510 Upcoming Luxury SUVs in India in 2019 with Prices & Launch Dates - X7, Q8, New Evoque & More!Jul 01, 2019
Mercedes-Benz GLE 2019 Price
|UPCOMINGGLE 20192143 cc, Automatic, Diesel||Rs.70.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Mercedes Benz GLE 2019 might be a 7 seater car like the version available noe or may a 6-seater on offer as well that gets fully electric captain seats in all three rows. But, as of now, there is no official update from the brand\'s end. Stay tuned for further updates.Answered on 12 Jan 2020
Write your Comment on Mercedes-Benz GLE 2019
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz EQCRs.1.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 10, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020Rs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 10, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class SedanRs.35.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 2020Rs.90.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2020
Other Upcoming Cars
- Land Rover DefenderRs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
- Jaguar I-PaceRs.58.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2020
- Tesla Model YRs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Hyundai AuraRs.5.64 - 9.24 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 21, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.5.49 - 8.49 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.23.99 - 24.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 27, 2020