Maruti Alto Cerulean Blue
Maruti Alto is available in Cerulean Blue colour. Alto is also available in 4 colours - Uptown Red, Mojito Green, Granite Grey and Cerulean Blue.
Alto Interior & Exterior Images
Maruti Alto News
With recent development, the subscription services are now available in 25 cities across India.
The newly launched Brezza and Ertiga are exempted from this month’s offers list along with the CNG variants of all models (except the Wagon R)
Of the lot, over 1,300 outlets were established in FY21-22, the highest ever for such a period thus far
Over 50 per cent of the cars sold in India in June 2022 were Marutis, once again showcasing the popularity and dominance of the carmaker
Sadly though, no model’s CNG variant has been included in this month’s list of offers
Compare Variants of Maruti Alto
- Alto Std 2000-2012Currently ViewingRs.2,40,393*EMI: Rs.5,06119.7 kmplManual
- Alto LXCurrently ViewingRs.2,72,969*EMI: Rs.5,73819.7 kmplManual
- Alto XCITECurrently ViewingRs.2,72,9,69*EMI: Rs.5,73819.7 kmplManual
- Alto Vxi 1.1Currently ViewingRs.2,81,127*EMI: Rs.5,99518.9 kmplManual
- Alto LXiCurrently ViewingRs.3,80,000*EMI: Rs.7,91819.7 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars
- XL5Rs.5.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 08, 2025
- JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Baleno SUVRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024