Maruti Ignis Road Test Review
We put the Hyundai Grand i10 against the Maruti Suzuki Ignis to see which one makes for the better all-rounder. We take the most popular diesel versions for the comparison - the Ignis Alpha and the Grand i10 Asta. It's a close call, we know. Let's get right on with it, shall we?
The petrol Ignis AT promises to blend funk and functionality in a city car. Is it?
With a stand-out design and many segment-first features, the Ignis is sure to be on your shopping list. But, is it just eye candy or a fitting companion for your long and tedious daily commute?
Is the Ignis the car for millennials as it is claimed to be?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2022 Maruti Baleno Review: The New Segment Benchmark?based on 194 reviews
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Review: First Drive Reviewbased on 239 reviews
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG: First Drive Reviewbased on 424 reviews
- Tata Altroz vs Punch vs Nexon: Space And Practicality Comparedbased on 442 reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Maruti Baleno SUVRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Swift 2023Rs.6.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2025