Key Specs of Mahindra U321 MPV
U321 MPV highlights
Expected Launch, Price and Competition: The Mahindra U321 is set to launch in India around the 2018 festive season. The MPV is likely to be priced in the Rs 10-15 lakh bracket. This pricing will put the U321 right in the territory of rivals like the Maruti Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Engine: The Mahindra U321 will likely be powered by Mahindra’s new 1.6-litre diesel engine that has been jointly developed with SsangYong. However, Mahindra may also launch a petrol-powered U321 at a later stage.
Features and Seating: Being a premium product, the U321 could get a host of comfort and convenience features such as an automatic climate control with dedicated vents for rear rows, rear parking camera with sensors, dual front airbags with ABS and a piano black finish for the dashboard, among others. Among others, touchscreen infotainment system has been confirmed from its latest interior spy shots. Moreover, it will feature captain seats as well. The U321 will offer three-row seating and the seating capacity may vary from seven to eight.
Mahindra U321 MPV models
Mahindra U321 MPV Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Mahindra U321 MPV Images and Videos
Mahindra U321 MPV News
Popular Upcoming Cars
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018
- CR-V 2018Rs. 25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018
- Wrangler 2018Rs. 65.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018