- + 2Images
Key Specs of Mahindra eKUV100
Mahindra eKUV100 Car Latest Update
Latest Update: A couple of spy shots have surfaced online revealing the production-ready form of the eKUV100.
Mahindra eKUV100 Launch: It is expected to be launched in late 2021.
Mahindra eKUV100 Price: Mahindra could price it from Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom).
Mahindra eKUV100 Battery and Range: The eKUV100 commercial gets a 15.9kWh battery pack with an electric motor rated at 54.4PS and 120Nm. It offers a range of 147 kilometres and can be charged up to 80 percent in 55 minutes with a fast charger. A regular charger will take around six hours for a full charge. This same combo is expected to feature on the eKUV100 for private buyers.
Mahindra eKUV100 Features: It gets connected car tech with features such as cabin pre-cooling, location tracking, remote diagnostics, and driver pattern monitoring.
Mahindra eKUV100 Rivals: The eKUV100 will not have any direct rivals at the time of launch.
Mahindra eKUV100 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGP1Automatic, Electric||Rs.8.25 Lakh*|
Found what you were looking for?
Alternatives of Mahindra eKUV100
Mahindra eKUV100 Colours
Mahindra eKUV100 Images
Other Mahindra Cars
Top Suv Cars
Specification of Mahindra eKUV100
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||54PS|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||120Nm|
Mahindra eKUV100 User Reviews
- All (7)
- Comfort (1)
- Price (3)
- Power (1)
- Speed (2)
- Comparison (1)
- View All eKUV100 Reviews
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Mahindra eKUV100?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra eKUV100?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra eKUV100?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra eKUV100?
Does the Mahindra eKUV100 have a sunroof?
Can you drive upto 200-300 kilometers in this car?
One charge of car mileage on road
What is the luggage space?
Is Mahindra eKUV100 a 6 seater car?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Mahindra eKUV100
Why difference for fleet owners & private ownership rates
What is the cost of mileage
up to 147 KMs in just 16 unit of electricity. if Electricity unit charges is Rs.10 then 147KMs in just 160 Rupees. Most states in India have 7 Rupees Unit charges, so you could do the math. :)
How many kms will run for one time battery full.
up to 147 KMs
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra HaloRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra S 102Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2024
- Mahindra Global Pik UpRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2026
- Mahindra Bolero 2024Rs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda WR-VRs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2024
- Tata CurvvRs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 15, 2024
- Nissan Compact SUVRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2025
- Vayve Mobility EVARs.7 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- BMW M3Rs.65 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 26, 2023