eKUV100 Latest Update
Mahindra eKUV100 Launch & Price: Mahindra has confirmed that the eKUV100 will go on sale in India by mid-2019. It is expected to be priced from Rs 8-10 lakh.
Mahindra eKUV100 Powertrain: The eKUV100 is expected to share its powertrain with the eVerito, like the concept which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018. It was powered by a 3-phase AC induction 31kW electric motor coupled to a lithium-ion battery. It boasted of a claimed range of 140km and was equipped with fast charging. Thanks to which, the battery could be juiced up to 80 per cent in less than an hour.
Mahindra eKUV100 Rivals: The eKUV100 is set to become the first all-electric micro SUV to go on sale in India. Maruti is expected to launch an eKUV100 rival in India but it is not expected to hit the market until 2020.
Mahindra eKUV100 News
Here’s a look at exciting cars and concepts from the 14th Auto Expo that are set to hit the roads next year
Likely to share its powertrain with the eVerito
The carmaker already has two electric passenger vehicles in its portfolio and it showcased two upcoming ones at the Auto Expo 2018
Mahindra eKUV100 Images
Mahindra eKUV100 Price
|eKUV100Automatic, Electric(Battery)||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Trending Mahindra Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2019
- Nissan KicksRs.9.5 - 12.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019