eKUV100 Latest Update
Latest Update: Mahindra launched the e-KUV100 at Auto Expo 2020.
Mahindra e-KUV100 Price: The e-KUV100 is offered with a starting price of Rs 8.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). However, this pricing is only for the commercial buyers.
Mahindra e-KUV100 Powertrain: It comes with a 15.9kWh battery pack that supports fast-charging option. With the help of this option, you can juice up the battery by up to 80 per cent in just one hour. The e-KUV100 offers a range of 147km with this battery pack.
Mahindra e-KUV100 Features: It is offered with connected car tech for features such as cabin precooling, location tracking, remote diagnostics, and monitoring the driving pattern of the driver as seen in the version that was showcased at Auto Expo 2018. Apart from this, it comes with standard safety features such as rear parking sensors, dual front airbags, front seatbelt alert, overspeeding alert, and ABS with EBD.
Mahindra e-KUV100 Rivals: The eKUV100 is India’s first all-electric micro SUV to go on sale. It may face a rival from Maruti in the future but for now, it does not have a direct rival.
Alternatives of Mahindra eKUV100
Mahindra eKUV100 Images
Mahindra eKUV100 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGP1Automatic, Electric||Rs.8.25 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Must read articles before buying Mahindra eKUV100
Mahindra eKUV100 User Reviews
- All (6)
- Price (3)
- Speed (2)
- Comparison (1)
It meets all requirements of a KUV within the budget of a common man, thanks for competing technology and moving ahead in the race of electric cars for next-generation, c...
- View All eKUV100 Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Mahindra eKUV100?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra eKUV100?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra eKUV100?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra eKUV100?
Does the Mahindra eKUV100 have a sunroof?
What is the luggage space?
Is Mahindra eKUV100 a 6 seater car?
Csd rate kya hai
Is petrol engine also available in Mahindra eKUV100 electronic car?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Mahindra eKUV100
Why difference for fleet owners & private ownership rates
What is the cost of mileage
up to 147 KMs in just 16 unit of electricity. if Electricity unit charges is Rs.10 then 147KMs in just 160 Rupees. Most states in India have 7 Rupees Unit charges, so you could do the math. :)
How many kms will run for one time battery full.
up to 147 KMs
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Mahindra TUV 300Rs.10.80 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 14, 2021
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda KushaqRs.9.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2021
- Force GurkhaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Kia SoulRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2022
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 05, 2022
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2021