Mahindra Ssangyong TivoliChange car
Tivoli Latest Update
February 15, 2016: Ssangyong, the korean subsidiary of Mahindra and Mahindra has officially teased a 7-seater version of its upcoming Tivoli compact SUV. The concept has been designed for the 2016 Geneva Auto Expo showcase. The SUV concept, which dons the moniker ‘ Ssangyong Tivoli XLV’ was previewed about a year ago as a concept model and that showcase took place at Geneva, as well. The upcoming concept has been teased via an exterior sketch, that details the overall aesthetics of the SUV. XLV has been extended by 235 mm over the standard Tivoli platform and now accommodates 7 occupants, while the wheelbase remains unaltered.
Mahindra Ssangyong Tivoli News
Mahindra owned Ssangyong has revealed its popular Tivoli compact SUV at the ongoing Indian Auto Expo 2016. The car is already running in the overseas markets, but this is the first Indian rendezvous o
Mahindra is expected to showcase its Ssangyong Tivoli along with its KUV100 at the upcoming 2016 Indian Auto Expo.
Mahindra Ssangyong Tivoli Videos
- 0:46SsangYong - TivoliOct 29, 2015
- 1:9Surprising Compact SUV | SsangYong Tivoli | Geneva 2015 Motor ShowOct 29, 2015
Mahindra Ssangyong Tivoli Price
|UPCOMINGTivoli1598 cc, Automatic, Diesel||Rs.20.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Mahindra Ssangyong Tivoli
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG HectorRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Tata BuzzardRs.16.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 16, 2019
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2019
- Nissan X-TrailRs.22.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019