Kia Sonet Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Kia Sonet
- All (320)
- Mileage (50)
- Performance (32)
- Looks (97)
- Comfort (54)
- Engine (24)
- Interior (24)
- Power (21)
Superb car. Fabulous features. I have the HTX plus variant of Sonet. It has impressed me a lot, throughout by its performance on road. Safety is the area where Kia should work a bit. Spending almost 13 lacs we should at least get 4-6 airbags. Though there are 7 airbags in XUV 300 it's still not that impressive. Music is fabulous. Comfort is cool. O...
Overall, you get a very good package in the form of Sonet. Style and features: best in the segment no complaints about it. Safety: top models have the best safety features in the segment with 6 airbags, for lower variants, it is like any other car in the same segment. Build quality is very good, you feel that when you access bonnet and doors, very ...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I love what Sonet offers in terms of features, rest I have no idea how it performs, how comfortable it is etc. So I am neutral about it for now. However, one thing that I really want to point out that Kia for some reason doesn't seem to keep up with delivery standards. This review is for those who are looking forwards to buy this car. First, be rea...
- 6 Likes
- 2 Comments
I am using Kia Sonet Car and I like this car so much. It looks very stylish and amazing. This car comes with a powerful engine that performs very well. This car offers many good features that make my driving comfortable and provide me superior safety. This car comes with Adjustable Steering, Automatic Climate Control, Air Quality Control, and many ...
No one attends for an hour while booking, they delay delivery for lower models. The buying experience is the worst. The rear seat of the vehicle is very bad, I am upgrading from Tata Vista and I am not at all comfortable in Sonet. The inclination is very bad. Only the front seats are good.
- 18 Likes
- Write Comment
I have a GTX+ diesel Automatic. Driving it for 1 week. Enjoying the ride experience and very much satisfied with Sonet. Gave me Avg of 15.7 in the last 2 days in a city like Nagpur. Hoping to improve after 1st service. Go for it for its comfort and overall experience.
Canceled Venue SX petrol and waited for this it was worth it. Got HTX diesel at the same ex-showroom price with all the additional features and latest interior & entertainment. Engine 5/5, Comfort 5/5, Space 4/5, (4 persons in my family) Interior 5/5 (as per other options in the segment). Overall rating 4.9/5 Only downside is, Steel wheel caps no...
- 6 Likes
- 1 Comment
Very safe and comfortable car and very good mileage, performance. I feel like I stay at my home and safe like home. This car is very comfortable with driving. This car gives nice look with a tiger-nose. and This car looks so beautiful in body design and features. So my choice is KIA Sonet
Kia played it smartly and fooled Indian Buyers by offering Safety Features like 6 Airbags, ESP, Traction Control, Hill Hold Assist only on DCT Petrol / Automatic Diesel only on Range Topping GTX or in HTK+ which misses on Key features related to comfort. thus pushing you to either buy Top or compromise by HTK+. While Diesel and Petrol prices are ke...
- 50 Likes
- Write Comment
Best drive, handling, comfort, premium, and upmarket compared to other cars such as Nexon, XUV 300, Venue, Brezza. The only ford Ecosport is a competition for Sonet, in terms of driving comfort and handling. Cabin noise is ZERO, smooth steering, and Arkyms sound system is also good. HTX variant is value for money, with all the premium-ness. The big...
- 13 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Kia Sonet
- Sonet 1.5 HTE DieselCurrently ViewingRs.825,000*EMI: Rs. 17,91724.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 HTK DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,000*EMI: Rs. 19,92424.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 HTK Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,000*EMI: Rs. 21,01024.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 HTX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,000*EMI: Rs. 22,99324.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 HTK Plus Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.10,59,000*EMI: Rs. 23,88019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet 1.5 HTX Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,85,000*EMI: Rs. 26,71424.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 HTX Plus Diesel DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,95,000*EMI: Rs. 26,94124.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,19,000*EMI: Rs. 27,47324.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel DTCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,000*EMI: Rs. 27,70124.1 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,309,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47619.0 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet 1.5 GTX Plus Diesel AT DTCurrently ViewingRs.13,19,000*EMI: Rs. 29,70319.0 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet 1.2 HTECurrently ViewingRs.6,79,000*EMI: Rs. 14,53118.4 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.2 HTKCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 16,42618.4 kmplManual
- Sonet 1.2 HTK PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*EMI: Rs. 18,22818.4 kmplManual
- Sonet HTK Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,000*EMI: Rs. 20,09618.2 kmplManual
- Sonet HTX Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,15818.2 kmplManual
- Sonet HTK Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.10,49,000*EMI: Rs. 22,94718.3 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,65,000*EMI: Rs. 25,47618.2 kmplManual
- Sonet HTX Plus Turbo iMT DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,75,000*EMI: Rs. 25,69618.2 kmplManual
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.1,199,000*EMI: Rs. 26,21218.2 kmplManual
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo iMT DTCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,000*EMI: Rs. 26,43318.2 kmplManual
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.12,89,000*EMI: Rs. 28,17618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo DCT DTCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,000*EMI: Rs. 28,39618.3 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions