i30 Latest Update
The Hyundai i30 was last spotted testing in India in April 2018, close to the carmaker's plant in Chennai. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the i30's launch in India. The i30 is a premium hatchback that slots above the i20 that is currently sold in India. Hyundai had first showcased the i30 in India at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, that was the second-gen i30 and Hyundai has since rolled out the third-gen model globally.
The i30's features list comprises LED headlamps and DRLs, 17-inch alloys, a panoramic sunroof, floating 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, high-res TFT instrument cluster, reverse parking camera, start-stop button, 10-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, heated and ventilated seats, wireless phone charging and more.
Globally, the i30 is offered in a vast range of 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine options aside from a 2-litre petrol engine. If Hyundai does launch the i30 in India, which again is unlikely, expect prices to be at par with the Hyundai Creta.
Hyundai i30 Videos
- 1:29Hyundai i30-the next after i10 and i20Feb 23, 2012
- 4:43Hyundai i30-propelling fluidic modelFeb 23, 2012
Hyundai i30 Images
Hyundai i30 Price
|UPCOMINGi301598 cc, Manual, Diesel, 11.0 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Hyundai i30 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (4)
- Looks (1)
- Space (1)
- Power (1)
- Seat (1)
- Color (1)
- Manual (1)
- Sunroof (1)
- View All i30 Reviews
Write your Comment on Hyundai i30
Very nice look
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda ScalaRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Renault HBCRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2020
- Renault ZoeRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020