The Hyundai i30 was last spotted testing in India in April 2018, close to the carmaker's plant in Chennai. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the i30's launch in India. The i30 is a premium hatchback that slots above the i20 that is currently sold in India. Hyundai had first showcased the i30 in India at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, that was the second-gen i30 and Hyundai has since rolled out the third-gen model globally.
The i30's features list comprises LED headlamps and DRLs, 17-inch alloys, a panoramic sunroof, floating 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, high-res TFT instrument cluster, reverse parking camera, start-stop button, 10-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, heated and ventilated seats, wireless phone charging and more.
Globally, the i30 is offered in a vast range of 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine options aside from a 2-litre petrol engine. If Hyundai does launch the i30 in India, which again is unlikely, expect prices to be at par with the Hyundai Creta.
Hyundai i30 News
Hyundai i30 Images and Videos
- 1:29Hyundai i30-the next after i10 and i20
- 4:43Hyundai i30-propelling fluidic model
Hyundai i30 models
- Diesel Version
Hyundai i30 User Reviews
- Very Good40
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Mileage of Hyundai i30
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai i30 Diesel is 11.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2019
- Fiat ArgoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019