i30 Latest Update
The Hyundai i30 was last spotted testing in India in April 2018, close to the carmaker's plant in Chennai. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the i30's launch in India. The i30 is a premium hatchback that slots above the i20 that is currently sold in India. Hyundai had first showcased the i30 in India at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, that was the second-gen i30 and Hyundai has since rolled out the third-gen model globally.
The i30's features list comprises LED headlamps and DRLs, 17-inch alloys, a panoramic sunroof, floating 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, high-res TFT instrument cluster, reverse parking camera, start-stop button, 10-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, heated and ventilated seats, wireless phone charging and more.
Globally, the i30 is offered in a vast range of 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine options aside from a 2-litre petrol engine. If Hyundai does launch the i30 in India, which again is unlikely, expect prices to be at par with the Hyundai Creta.
Hyundai i30 News
The third generation i30 will be the first model from the South Korean automaker to feature a high-performance version under Hyundai’s ‘N’ brand.
Hyundai India with its torrent of revealings, has now showcased the i30 premium hatchback at the Auto Expo. The car is an elder sibling of the i20, which is being sold in the Indian market. Hyundai i3
Hyundai Motor UK has officially revealed the specification and pricing of new i30 range including, for the first time, the i30 Turbo. The base model i30 S which will replace the Classic model is price
Hyundai India, the second largest passenger carmaker in the country is doing well in terms of sales and they have a decent market share as well. However, the automaker hasn't launched any mass appeal
Hyundai Australia is all set to bring the Hyundai i30 to the country by early 2013. This new model will be offered in two trims namely; Hyundai i30 Active and Elite. The new i30 petrol version is to h
Hyundai i30 Videos
- 1:29Hyundai i30-the next after i10 and i20Feb 23, 2012
- 4:43Hyundai i30-propelling fluidic modelFeb 23, 2012
Hyundai i30 Images
Hyundai i30 Price
|i301598 cc, Manual, Diesel, 11.0 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Hyundai i30 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Hyundai i30 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai i30 Diesel is 11.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
Other Upcoming Cars
- Nissan KicksRs.9.5 - 12.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2050
- Skoda ScalaRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2020
- Fiat ArgoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020