Hyundai Creta Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Hyundai Creta
- All (724)
- Mileage (166)
- Performance (132)
- Looks (223)
- Comfort (235)
- Engine (76)
- Interior (99)
- Price (73)
One of the best cars in its segment. Complete value for money. The features are all wonderful and functional which adds to the experience. Plus the always reliable Hyundai engine which always does the job whether it be mileage or performance. All in all, if you are thinking of buying a Creat, just go for it. It is definitely worth it.
Subtle finishing and elegant interior excellent on-road driving experience and road presence with amazing top-notch features. Luxurious feel in the interior of the car. Hyundai Creta is equipped with all the modern car safety and security technology. It gives you great comfort having large leg room and big seats. Great mileage. If you want to impre...
It is a good car in the segment. Its features like ventilated seats and a panoramic sunroof are good. The safety is concerning as it scored 3 stars in Global NCAP. It also has good resale value. Overall the car is good and also provides good mileage.
Overall it's the best car. The comfort zone is cool enough, especially AC vents are much better, next, we talk about judgement- best judgement ever. Then the mileage of the car is not as high but it works as per drive, then we talk about its maintenance, maintenance is somewhat high in comparison to other cars. But as we talk overall you shoul...
Creta is overall a really nice car at an affordable price however the EMI is a bit pricey. The car is 5 seater and is very comfortable. Its mileage of it is 17-21km/l. But the rear seat space in the new Creta is reduced also you cant get features like a 360-degree camera, auto wipers etc. But on the other hand, it has a large sunroof and ...
I own Creta 2019 SX+ and It is very good in engine performance. It has a good mileage of 20km per litre on the highway and 16km per litre on local roads. It is a very good looking car and also has an electric sunroof, it has apple car play, android auto and traction control. And if I talk about lights it has a halogen setup. I am not satisfied...
Go for it. It's classy and stylish, king of comfort. Basically, a family car which offers a lot. Engine refinement is far better. Very much spacious and offers a large boot space with max capacity. Used to get mileage around 13kmpl in the cities and 16.5kmpl on the highways.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Creta
- Creta E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,91,200*EMI: Rs.26,303Manual
- Creta EX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,28,600*EMI: Rs.29,053Manual
- Creta S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,56,600*EMI: Rs.31,906Manual
- Creta S plus Knight DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,47,200*EMI: Rs.33,939Manual
- Creta S plus Knight DT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,47,200*EMI: Rs.33,939Manual
- Creta SX Executive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,55,300*EMI: Rs.34,118Manual
- Creta SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.15,43,100*EMI: Rs.36,060Manual
- Creta SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.16,62,100*EMI: Rs.38,733Manual
- Creta SX Opt Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,03,100*EMI: Rs.41,899Automatic
- Creta SX Opt Knight Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,18,000*EMI: Rs.42,226Automatic
- Creta SX Opt Knight Diesel AT DTCurrently ViewingRs.18,18,000*EMI: Rs.42,226Automatic
- Creta ECurrently ViewingRs.10,44,000*EMI: Rs.24,66916.8 kmplManual
- Creta EXCurrently ViewingRs.11,37,600*EMI: Rs.26,726Manual
- Creta SCurrently ViewingRs.12,60,600*EMI: Rs.29,096Manual
- Creta S iMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,83,600*EMI: Rs.29,614Manual
- Creta S Plus KnightCurrently ViewingRs.13,51,200*EMI: Rs.31,081Manual
- Creta S Plus Knight DTCurrently ViewingRs.13,51,200*EMI: Rs.31,081Manual
- Creta SX ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.13,59,300*EMI: Rs.31,256Manual
- Creta SXCurrently ViewingRs.14,38,100*EMI: Rs.32,976Manual
- Creta S Plus DCTCurrently ViewingRs.15,57,600*EMI: Rs.35,600Automatic
- Creta S Plus DT DCTCurrently ViewingRs.15,57,600*EMI: Rs.35,600Automatic
- Creta SX IVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,86,100*EMI: Rs.36,228Automatic
- Creta SX Opt IVTCurrently ViewingRs.17,07,100*EMI: Rs.38,865Automatic
- Creta SX Opt Knight IVTCurrently ViewingRs.17,22,000*EMI: Rs.39,184Automatic
- Creta SX Opt Knight IVT DTCurrently ViewingRs.17,22,000*EMI: Rs.39,184Automatic
- Creta SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.18,15,100*EMI: Rs.41,208Automatic
- Creta SX Opt Turbo DualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.18,15,100*EMI: Rs.41,20816.8 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which one is the best Creta or Kia Seltos?
What are the dimensions of Hyundai Creta?\t
Creta rear split seat top model price?
Knight edition is gonna be limited?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Creta?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Hyundai Creta have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Creta have a sunroof?
Trending Hyundai Cars
- NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- PalisadeRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- StargazerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- StariaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- IoniqRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023