Hyundai Alcazar Road Test Review
Shared platforms, but very different ideas. Which seven-seater offers a more holistic experience?
Seven-seater SUVs for the whole family don’t need you to spend a fortune anymore. Who has got the formula right? Hyundai or Tata?
One could describe the Alcazar as just a Creta with additional seats. But with a price premium that goes up to over Rs 2 lakh, is that all the extra money gets you?
Our first experience with the 7-seater Creta is a brief one. But has it left a lasting impression?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 1102 reviews
- Mahindra XUV700: First Drive Reviewbased on 732 reviews
- 2023 Tata Harrier Review First Drive Reviewbased on 75 reviews
- Tata Safari Facelift 2023 Review: Small Changes, Big Difference!based on 43 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai StariaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- Hyundai Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Hyundai StargazerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024