Vision XS 1 highlights
April 4, 2015: Honda India, the fastest growing car manufacturer in India is reportedly working on its next Brio based iteration, a compact SUV. Therefore, it will be stacked against the likes of Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster. As it is known that the compact SUV segment deals largely with 5 seats, it is believed that Honda may offer this one in seven seater as option or even standard. It will most probably get 1.5 litre i-Vtec petrol and i-Dtec diesel engine. The interior unlike Brio, Amaze and Mobilio are expected to be all new. It is believed to make its first appearance at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo and the launch could take in the same year.
Honda Vision XS 1 models
Mileage of Honda Vision XS 1
The claimed ARAI mileage: Honda Vision XS 1 Diesel is 21.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Honda Vision XS 1
- All you wanted to know about the Honda XS1
Honda Vision XS 1 in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018