Vision XS 1 Latest Update
April 4, 2015: Honda India, the fastest growing car manufacturer in India is reportedly working on its next Brio based iteration, a compact SUV. Therefore, it will be stacked against the likes of Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster. As it is known that the compact SUV segment deals largely with 5 seats, it is believed that Honda may offer this one in seven seater as option or even standard. It will most probably get 1.5 litre i-Vtec petrol and i-Dtec diesel engine. The interior unlike Brio, Amaze and Mobilio are expected to be all new. It is believed to make its first appearance at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo and the launch could take in the same year.
Honda Vision XS 1 News
Honda says this 7-seater BR-V crossover will be powered by a 1.5-liter petrol, but Indian version will get the 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel, expect it to make its Indian debut at the 2016 Auto Expo! Honda
Honda has revealed the first images of the brand's new European version of its small SUV ahead of its world premiere at the 2014 Paris Motor Show. The HR-V is Honda's new entry into Europe's fast-grow
Honda Vision XS 1 Videos
- 0:57All you wanted to know about the Honda XS1Oct 28, 2015
Honda Vision XS 1 Images
Honda Vision XS 1 Price
|UPCOMINGVision XS 1Manual, Diesel, 21.0 kmpl||Rs.12.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Honda Vision XS 1 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Honda Vision XS 1 Diesel is 21.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Honda Vision XS 1
Trending Honda Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020
- Skoda KamiqRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Kia SoulRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2020