Freed Latest Update
23 May,2012: Honda India is apparently working on a brand new MPV for India, on the same lines as Indonesian Honda Freed, codenamed as ‘2NH’. This seven-seater by Honda is expected to challenge the latest MPV in town, Maruti Ertiga and very successful Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo. Rumor has that the new MPV based on Honda Jazz will be rolled out at a price of Rs. 9 lakh. Also, this MPV by Honda will be launched in both petrol and diesel engine options, however more stress will be laid on the diesel version as the demand for diesel cars in India has been growing since a long time. Besides the engine, the new MPV on the same lines of Honda Freed is expected to be packed out with posh interiors, with ample of space for the luggage and passengers. Till now, the exact launch date hasn’t been finalized, but rumors in the market suggest that the official announcement of new MPV is round the corner.
Honda Freed Price
|UPCOMINGFreedManual, Petrol||Rs.9.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Honda Freed
Trending Honda Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Mitsubishi XpanderRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 30, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020