February 5, 2014: General Motors has unveiled Chevrolet Adra at the Indian Auto Expo 2014, held at Greater Noida. With this model, the company enters a new segment - compact crossover. The Chevy signature front grille with bowie-tie, chrome accents, five spokes alloy wheels, a flat roof and a unique greenhouse give it a very attractive look. To be developed by the General Motors R&D team at GM technical centre in India, this Chevrolet model will challenge its competitors, Ford EcoSport and Renault Duster, especially with its ground clearance, plenty of interior space and optimum ground visibility. Sized just 4.2 metres, it may seem to be too compact for some buyers.
Chevrolet Adra Images and Videos
- 2:10Chevrolet Adra Compact SUV Concept | First Look | Kotak Mahindra Prime Presents Expo Buzz 2014
- 1:36Chevrolet Adra Concept
Chevrolet Adra models
- Diesel Version
Mileage of Chevrolet Adra
The claimed ARAI mileage: Chevrolet Adra Diesel is 14.49 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Nissan KicksRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra S 201Rs.9.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2018
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020