Porsche offers 5 car models on sale for the India including 2 SUVs, 1 Convertibles, 1 Coupe and 1 Sedans. The cheapest Porsche model is the Macan which has a starting price of Rs. 80.38 Lakh and the most expensive Porsche car is the Panamera priced at Rs. 2.09 Cr. The Porsche Cayenne (Rs 1.19 Cr), Porsche 911 (Rs 1.53 Cr), Porsche Macan (Rs 80.38 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Porsche. Upcoming Porsche Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include 911 2019, Macan 2019.
Porsche Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Porsche Cayenne||Rs. 1.19 - 1.92 Cr*|
|Porsche 911||Rs. 1.53 - 3.88 Cr*|
|Porsche Macan||Rs. 80.38 Lakh - 1.52 Cr*|
|Porsche Panamera||Rs. 2.09 - 2.53 Cr*|
|Porsche 718||Rs. 85.95 - 89.95 Lakh*|
Porsche Car Models
- Rs.1.19 - 1.92 Cr*Petrol11.23 to 13.33 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.1.53 - 3.88 Cr*Petrol7.75 to 14.2 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.80.38 Lakh - 1.52 Cr*Petrol13.2 to 13.6 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.2.09 - 2.53 Cr*Petrol10.75 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.85.95 - 89.95 Lakh*Petrol9.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Porsche Cars
Find Porsche Car Dealers in your City
Porsche News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Revealed
If the Cayenne was not sporty enough for you, here's something to look forward to
- Next-gen Macan To Be Porsche’s First Electric SUV
Will be based on the PPE platform that it will share with the Porsche Taycan
- 2018 Recap: Most Powerful Cars Launched
We look back at the most powerful cars that were launched in India in 2018. These include SUVs, luxury sedans and even grand tourers!
- New-gen Porsche 911 Unveiled
The new 911 is faster, wider, smarter and still looks almost the same
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched At Rs 1.19 Crore
The third-gen Cayenne gets a new V8 as well as a hybrid powertrain and looks sharper than before
Latest Reviews on Porsche Cars
Porsches' have one of the best selling cars over India. Most probably the one who loves to owe any 911 model would always prefer the 911. Starting up with the pocket ...
Believe it or not, the 911 is one of the ultimate sports car ever made. I am saying this because I have driven earlier iterations 996 and 997 and in each of them there we...
I put my hands on my Cayenne in 2014 as I was looking for a sports car in an SUV body. And I got these attributes in my Cayenne with the punch of a sports car and ruggedn...