Toyota Etios CrossChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Etios Cross
|Mileage (upto)||23.59 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1496 cc|
Etios Cross highlights
Toyota is offering exciting year-end offers on the Etios Cross on retails made until December 31, 2017. Check out the details here.
Toyota recently introduced a limited-run 'X-Edition' of the Etios Cross. It is available in both diesel (1.5-litre) and petrol (1.2-litre only) engine options. The Etios Cross X-Edtion retails at roughly Rs 28,000 more than its respective regular petrol (G) and diesel (VD) variants. Check out more info here.
The Toyota Etios Cross is priced in the range of Rs 6.36-7.87 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). It is available in two trim levels – G and V – and comes in four variants – V and G (petrol models) and GD and VD (diesel models). The highlight of the Etios Cross include standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD and front seat belts with pretensioners and force limiters.
It comes with three engine options: two petrol and one diesel motor. All engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Etios Cross delivers a claimed mileage of 18.16kmpl (1.2-litre petrol), 16.78kmpl (1.5-litre petrol) and 23.59kmpl (1.5-litre diesel). The Etios Cross competes with other cross-hatches such as the Hyundai i20 Active, VW Cross Polo, Honda WR-V, and the Fiat Avventura.
Toyota Etios Cross price list (Variants)
|Etios Cross 1.4L GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl1 month waiting||Rs.7.57 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.4L VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl1 month waiting||Rs.7.88 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.2L G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmpl1 month waiting||Rs.6.41 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.5L V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmpl1 month waiting||Rs.7.92 Lakh*|
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Toyota Etios Cross User Reviews
- Very Good45
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Fuel economy, absolutely fantastic for city traffic and transform easily into a getaway ca...
- 7 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Hi All.. Great day. Toyota Etios Cross is will give you nice look along with great feature...
- 8 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Look and Style If we think of a compact suv then it is having a bold and decent look on si...
- 287 Likes
- 106 Dislikes
Look and Style: It's look is masciline amongst compact hatchbacks. Comfort is really e...
- 109 Likes
- 34 Dislikes
Compare Toyota Etios Cross with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Toyota Etios Cross
- Comfort & Convenience69
- Safety & Security67
Things We Like in Etios Cross
- Appreciable standard safety features – dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belts with pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat mounts and three-point seatbelt for the rear middle passenger
- The Etios Cross 1.5-litre petrol is only second to the Fiat Avventura/Urban Cross 1.4-litre T-JET when it comes to engine performance
- Spacious cabin with absolutely flat rear floor, similar to the Etios Liva
- More road presence than the Liva as it is slightly longer, wider and taller, and also rides 4mm higher
Things We Don't Like in Etios Cross
- Missing features such as push button start-stop, touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera and others
- It is also not spared from the Etios series’ low-rent feel
- A 4mm lift in overall ground clearance is not enough; more lift would have been preferred, like the Fiat Avventura (205mm)
- Unlike the Liva, the Cross has not received any aesthetic changes and has started to show its age. In fact, the entire Etios series is ageing
Stand Out Features
15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Only car in the segment to offer standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioners across all its variants
Toyota Etios Cross Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage: Toyota Etios Cross Diesel is 23.59 kmpl | Toyota Etios Cross Petrol is 17.71 kmpl.
Toyota Etios Cross Images and Videos
- 5:20Toyota Etios Cross | First Drive Video Review
- 6:42014 Toyota Etios Cross - First Drive Review (India)
- 3:56Toyota Etios Cross vs Hyundai i20 Active vs Fiat Avventura comparison review by OVERDRIVE
- 4:15Toyota Etios Cross 2014
Toyota Etios Cross News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Toyota Etios Cross
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month