- + 44Images
- + 6Colours
Toyota Etios CrossChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Etios Cross
|Mileage (upto)||23.59 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1496 cc|
Etios Cross Latest Update
Toyota is offering exciting year-end offers on the Etios Cross on retails made until December 31, 2017. Check out the details here.
Toyota recently introduced a limited-run 'X-Edition' of the Etios Cross. It is available in both diesel (1.5-litre) and petrol (1.2-litre only) engine options. The Etios Cross X-Edtion retails at roughly Rs 28,000 more than its respective regular petrol (G) and diesel (VD) variants. Check out more info here.
The Toyota Etios Cross is priced in the range of Rs 6.36-7.87 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). It is available in two trim levels – G and V – and comes in four variants – V and G (petrol models) and GD and VD (diesel models). The highlight of the Etios Cross include standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD and front seat belts with pretensioners and force limiters.
It comes with three engine options: two petrol and one diesel motor. All engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Etios Cross delivers a claimed mileage of 18.16kmpl (1.2-litre petrol), 16.78kmpl (1.5-litre petrol) and 23.59kmpl (1.5-litre diesel). The Etios Cross competes with other cross-hatches such as the Hyundai i20 Active, VW Cross Polo, Honda WR-V, and the Fiat Avventura.
Toyota Etios Cross price list (Variants)
|1.2L G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmpl||Rs.6.5 Lakh*|
|1.4L GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl||Rs.7.66 Lakh*|
|1.4L VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl||Rs.7.97 Lakh*|
|1.5L V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmpl||Rs.8.02 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Toyota Etios Cross
- Comfort & Convenience69
- Safety & Security67
Things We Like
- Appreciable standard safety features – dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belts with pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat mounts and three-point seatbelt for the rear middle passenger
- The Etios Cross 1.5-litre petrol is only second to the Fiat Avventura/Urban Cross 1.4-litre T-JET when it comes to engine performance
- Spacious cabin with absolutely flat rear floor, similar to the Etios Liva
- More road presence than the Liva as it is slightly longer, wider and taller, and also rides 4mm higher
Things We Don't Like
- Missing features such as push button start-stop, touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera and others
- It is also not spared from the Etios series’ low-rent feel
- A 4mm lift in overall ground clearance is not enough; more lift would have been preferred, like the Fiat Avventura (205mm)
- Unlike the Liva, the Cross has not received any aesthetic changes and has started to show its age. In fact, the entire Etios series is ageing
Stand Out Features
15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Only car in the segment to offer standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioners across all its variants
Toyota Etios Cross Comparison with similar cars
Toyota Etios Cross User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest (20)
- Most helpful (10)
- Looks (11)
- Comfort (8)
- Mileage (7)
- Engine (6)
- More ...
- View All Etios Cross Reviews
Toyota Etios Cross Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Toyota Etios Cross Diesel is 23.59 kmpl | Toyota Etios Cross Petrol is 17.71 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Toyota Etios Cross Videos
- 3:56Toyota Etios Cross vs Hyundai i20 Active vs Fiat Avventura comparison review by OVERDRIVEJun 02, 2015
- Toyota Etios Cross | First Drive Video ReviewMay 15, 2015
- 6:42014 Toyota Etios Cross - First Drive Review (India)Jan 28, 2015
- 4:15Toyota Etios Cross 2014Jan 28, 2015
- 4:15Toyota Etios Cross 2014Jan 28, 2015
Toyota Etios Cross Colours
- Vermilion Red
- Celestial Black
- Symphony Silver
- Harmony Beige
- Classic Grey
- Inferno Orange
Toyota Etios Cross Images
Toyota Etios Cross News
Limited edition Etios Cross comes with aesthetic changes both inside and out along with a new 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
A special edition of the Toyota Etios Cross named “Dynamique” is slated to be launched in India, soon. The upcoming crossover hatchback will remain mechanically unchanged, but will incorporate aesthet
Toyota has launched the new Etios Cross today in India with prices starting from Rs 5.76 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi. Unveiled at the 12th Auto Expo in February, the Etios Cross will be the third member o
Japanese auto-maker Toyota Motor Corp has managed to keep its top position of world's best-selling car manufacturer yet again, beating close rivals Volkswagen AG and General Motors Co. Globally, Toyot
Toyota Etios Cross is creating buzz for a year now, and after its unveiling at 2014 Auto Expo, there is a long queue of aspiring buyers. So, the wait is finally over, as it will be launched on 7th May
Toyota Etios Cross Road Test
We Indians love SUVs; we drool over any vehicle with the mildest hint of SUV-ism and would love to own true blue SUVs except for the price deterrent. Most SUVs are expensive and out of budget for the average buyer which makes us drift towards pseudo SUVs or soft roaders or any vehicle with an SUV ba
With the growing market for compact SUV market, several manufacturers want to cash in this new segment and they are now introducing even a cross-country version of their existing hatchbacks. The first one to do so was Volkswagen with the Cross Polo, then Fiat and Toyota showcased their versions of t
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Toyota Etios Cross
- Similarly Priced
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Toyota Etios Cross
Write your Comment on Toyota Etios Cross
Over all good specifications & apperance.
ultemat car in resnable price.
is this good in this segment.
Toyota Etios Cross Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 7.74 - 9.6 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 8.24 - 10.05 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 7.82 - 9.55 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 7.98 - 9.74 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 7.79 - 9.65 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 7.48 - 9.14 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 7.51 - 9.2 Lakh|
Trending Toyota Cars