Toyota Etios CrossChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Etios Cross
|Mileage (upto)||23.59 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1496 cc|
Second Hand Toyota Etios Cross Cars in New Delhi
Explore Price of Etios Cross Alternatives
Toyota Etios Cross price list (Variants)
|1.2L G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.16 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.50 Lakh*|
|1.2 G X Edition1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.60 Lakh*|
|1.4 GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.94 Lakh*|
|1.4L GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.66 Lakh*|
|1.4L VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.97 Lakh*|
|1.5L V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.8.02 Lakh*|
|1.4 VD X Edition1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.8.50 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Toyota Etios Cross
- Comfort & Convenience69
- Safety & Security67
Things We Like
- Spacious cabin with absolutely flat rear floor, similar to the Etios Liva
- More road presence than the Liva as it is slightly longer, wider and taller, and also rides 4mm higher
- The Etios Cross 1.5-litre petrol is only second to the Fiat Avventura/Urban Cross 1.4-litre T-JET when it comes to engine performance
- Appreciable standard safety features – dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belts with pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat mounts and three-point seatbelt for the rear middle passenger
Things We Don't Like
- Unlike the Liva, the Cross has not received any aesthetic changes and has started to show its age. In fact, the entire Etios series is ageing
- A 4mm lift in overall ground clearance is not enough; more lift would have been preferred, like the Fiat Avventura (205mm)
- It is also not spared from the Etios series’ low-rent feel
- Missing features such as push button start-stop, touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera and others
Stand Out Features
Only car in the segment to offer standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioners across all its variants
15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Toyota Etios Cross User Reviews
- All (27)
- Looks (12)
- Comfort (9)
- Mileage (8)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (6)
- Space (5)
- Price (5)
- More ...
Toyota Etios Cross is the best 5 seater car. We can say that this car is a small Fortuner. This is also good for hilly areas. This car also has a bigger tyre size than ot...
One of the best cars I've owned till now far better than Swift and Amaze. They literally don't give any competition in this price range in terms of average pickup and saf...
I am giving you a basic review for Etios which everyone has to know who is planning to buy the car. I am using it for the last 9 months and trust me its a good family car...
- View All Etios Cross Reviews
Etios Cross Latest Update
Latest Update: Toyota is set to discontinue the Etios Cross soon. You can read more about it here.
Toyota Etios Cross Variants and Price: It is offered in two petrol and diesel variants-- G and V and GD and VD. The petrol variants are priced from Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 8.02 lakh while the diesel variants are priced between Rs 7.66 lakh and Rs 7.97 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Toyota Etios Cross Engine and Transmission: The Etios Cross gets the same BS4-compliant 1.4-litre diesel engine from the Etios sedan that makes 68PS and 170Nm. It is also offered with a 1.5-litre petrol motor that puts out 80PS and 104Nm. Both engines are paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Toyota Etios Cross Features: It gets a rear parking camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and dual-tone alloy wheels. In terms of safety, it gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
Toyota Etios Cross News
Toyota Etios Cross Road Test
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Have any option to exchange Chevrolet Beat to Toyota company?
Which engine oil recommend for Etios petrol VX?
Is there any difference in Toyota Etios Cross rate due to different colors?
Does the vehicle have Sunroof?
Write your Comment on Toyota Etios Cross
Over all good specifications & apperance.
ultemat car in resnable price.
is this good in this segment.
Trending Toyota Cars