- Login / Register
Toyota Etios CrossChange car
Key Specs of Toyota Etios Cross
|Engine||1197 cc - 1496 cc|
|BHP||67.04 - 88.7 Bhp|
|Mileage||16.78 - 23.59 kmpl|
Explore Price of Etios Cross Alternatives
- Rs.4.70 - 6.33 Lakh*
- Rs.5.68 - 8.46 Lakh*
- Rs.3.99 - 5.95 Lakh*
- Rs.5.50 - 6.40 Lakh*
Toyota Etios Cross price list (Variants)
|Etios Cross 1.2L G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.16 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.50 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.2 G X Edition1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.60 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.4 GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.6.94 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.4L GD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.66 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.4L VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.7.97 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.5L V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.8.02 Lakh*|
|Etios Cross 1.4 VD X Edition1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.8.50 Lakh*|
Toyota Etios Cross Review
After the initial hype, this cross-hatch segment is dwindling in terms of sales as customers are inclined towards similarly priced sub-4m SUVs. Also, Toyota has not given any aesthetic upgrades to the Etios Cross since its launch, unlike the Etios sedan and the Etios Liva. The company need to bring a compact SUV or update the Cross’ aesthetics to come back in the game in this price range.
Pros & Cons of Toyota Etios Cross
- Comfort & Convenience69
- Safety & Security67
Things We Like
- Spacious cabin with absolutely flat rear floor, similar to the Etios Liva
- More road presence than the Liva as it is slightly longer, wider and taller, and also rides 4mm higher
- The Etios Cross 1.5-litre petrol is only second to the Fiat Avventura/Urban Cross 1.4-litre T-JET when it comes to engine performance
- Appreciable standard safety features – dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, front seat belts with pre-tensioners, ISOFIX child seat mounts and three-point seatbelt for the rear middle passenger
Things We Don't Like
- Unlike the Liva, the Cross has not received any aesthetic changes and has started to show its age. In fact, the entire Etios series is ageing
- A 4mm lift in overall ground clearance is not enough; more lift would have been preferred, like the Fiat Avventura (205mm)
- It is also not spared from the Etios series’ low-rent feel
- Missing features such as push button start-stop, touchscreen infotainment system, rear parking camera and others
Stand Out Features
Only car in the segment to offer standard dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioners across all its variants
15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Specification of Toyota Etios Cross
|ARAI Mileage||18.16 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1197|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||78.8bhp@5600rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||104Nm@3100rpm|
|Boot Space (Litres)||251|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45.0|
|Ground Clearance Unladen||174mm|
Toyota Etios Cross User Reviews
- All (27)
- Looks (12)
- Comfort (9)
- Mileage (8)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (6)
- Space (5)
- Price (5)
- More ...
This is the best car
This car is a very nice option in this segment. I bought it in 2014 but it is still running very smoothly. The braking system is very nice. Engine response is very g...Read More
Everything good about Etios Cross
Toyota Etios Cross is the best 5 seater car. We can say that this car is a small Fortuner. This is also good for hilly areas. This car also has a bigger tyre size th...Read More
Perfect Car In The Segment
Toyota Etios Cross is a superb and solid compact car. Legroom is perfect in the rear and front. Bluetooth and rear camera sensors everything is available in this mod...Read More
Toyota Etios Cross
Toyota Etios Cross is an awesome car. I am using it for 4 years. Just slightly overpriced. Sound speakers are in front. Ac quality is excellent. Suspension is really...Read More
Toyota -The best car manufacturer
I bought my car about 3 years ago. I have driven it about 105000 km, and it gives us feel like new till time. It is really the best car in its se...Read More
- View All Etios Cross Reviews
Toyota Etios Cross Latest Update
Latest Update: Toyota is set to discontinue the Etios Cross soon. You can read more about it here.
Toyota Etios Cross Variants and Price: It is offered in two petrol and diesel variants-- G and V and GD and VD. The petrol variants are priced from Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 8.02 lakh while the diesel variants are priced between Rs 7.66 lakh and Rs 7.97 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Toyota Etios Cross Engine and Transmission: The Etios Cross gets the same BS4-compliant 1.4-litre diesel engine from the Etios sedan that makes 68PS and 170Nm. It is also offered with a 1.5-litre petrol motor that puts out 80PS and 104Nm. Both engines are paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Toyota Etios Cross Features: It gets a rear parking camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and dual-tone alloy wheels. In terms of safety, it gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
Toyota Etios Cross Rivals: It competes with the Fiat Avventura and Honda WR-V.
Must read articles before buying Toyota Etios Cross
Toyota Etios Cross Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Toyota Etios Cross Diesel is 23.59 kmpl | Toyota Etios Cross Petrol is 18.16 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Toyota Etios Cross News
Found what you were looking for?
Toyota Etios Cross Road Test
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Have any option to exchange Chevrolet Beat to Toyota company?
Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical co...Read More
Which engine oil recommend for Etios petrol VX?
The recommended engine oil for both engines is 5W30 synthetic oil, which increas...Read More
Is there any difference in Toyota Etios Cross rate due to different colors?
Generally, the price difference is seen between the metallic and non-metallic co...Read More
Does the vehicle have Sunroof?
No, the Toyota Etios Cross is not offered with a sunroof.
Is Toyota Etios Cross available with automatic transmission?
Toyota Etios Cross is available in both diesel (1.5-litre) and petrol (1.2-litre...Read More
Write your Comment on Toyota Etios Cross
Over all good specifications & apperance.
ultemat car in resnable price.
is this good in this segment.
Trending Toyota Cars
- Toyota FortunerRs.32.59 - 50.34 Lakh*
- Toyota Land Cruiser 300Rs.2.10 Cr*
- Toyota Urban Cruiser HyryderRs.10.48 - 19.49 Lakh*
- Toyota HiluxRs.30.40 - 37.90 Lakh*
- Toyota VellfireRs.96.55 Lakh*
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.20 - 23 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 25, 2023
- Toyota BeltaRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 21, 2023
- Toyota RumionRs.8.77 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 05, 2023
- Toyota bZ4XRs.70 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024