Key Specs of Audi R8
- Air Conditioner
- Power Windows Front
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Power Steering
Explore Price of R8 Alternatives
Audi R8 price list (Variants)
|V10 Plus5204 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 5.71 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.2.72 Cr*|
Audi R8 Review
With the R8, Audi has managed an amalgamation of stunning design with more than adequate performance. It is also one of the most comfortable and best-handling supercar in its class
Pros & Cons of Audi R8
Things We Like
- The R8’s cabin is ergonomically designed as the controls for the majority of functions are within an arm's reach of the driver
- Thanks to its multiple driving modes and tamed power delivery, the R8 is a supercar that can be used on a daily basis
- The 2017 R8 is based on a new aluminium chassis with carbon fibre-reinforced plastics which reduces its weight by 15 per cent and yet increases rigidity by 40 per cent.
- Though not specified, the R8’s ground clearance is enough to take on patchy roads
- Audi’s quattro all-wheel drive system ensures that the car is glued to the ground. It doesn’t oversteer like many other rear-engined cars do. Instead, it has a fair bit of understeer that helps find the limits of the car much easier
- With a combined fuel economy of 12.3kmpl, the R8 is as efficient as many mass-market cars in India
Things We Don't Like
- The R8’s steering lacks the feel and feedback that is expected from a car from this class
- With a 0-100kmph time of 3.2 seconds, the R8 is not the fastest in its class. The 570PS Nissan GT-R can do the same in 3 seconds.
- While some of its rivals can seat up to four passengers, the R8 can only manage two.
Stand Out Features
The R8 is powered by a naturally-aspirated engine, which makes it one of the best sounding cars in its class
The R8 gets ‘cylinder-on-demand’ that shuts off one bank of cylinder in the ‘V’ for better fuel economy
Audi R8 User Reviews
- All (11)
- Looks (3)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (3)
- Interior (1)
- Price (1)
- Power (1)
- Performance (3)
- More ...
This is the car which I call as the rarest of the rarest car which scores meritoriously on both style and performance. A first glance at the car and the hypnotizing eleme...
- View All R8 Reviews
R8 Latest Update
Latest update: Audi has confirmed that it will launch the facelifted R8, which debuted in October 2018, in India this year. Read more about it here.
Audi R8 Price: The Audi R8 V10 Plus is priced at Rs 2.72 crore (ex-showroom India).
Audi R8 Engine: As the name suggests, the 2018 Audi R8 is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine that generates 610PS of maximum power and 570Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch S-tronic transmission mated to Audi’s quattro all-wheel drive system. Audi claims the R8 can go from 0-100kmph in 3.2 seconds before topping out at 330kmph. In terms of fuel economy, the R8 manages a combined figure of 12.3kmpl.
Audi R8 Features: The R8 is equipped with a host of features such as six airbags, carbon- ceramic brakes, LED headlamps, front and rear parking sensors, reverse parking camera, cruise control, a 12.3-inch Audi Cockpit digital instrument cluster, electrically-adjustable and heated front seats, automatic climate control and a 13-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system.
Audi R8 News
Audi R8 Road Test
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which audi car is used in tamil Movie I?
Is Audi R8 available in Tamil Nadu?
Is Audi R8 available in white colour?
What is the maximum difference between the land and body of R8?
Write your Comment on Audi R8
My favourite car Audi R8 V10
Tho muje be ek dedijiye.. my apko paisa dunga ..?
Trending Audi Cars