Audi R8Change car
Key Specs of Audi R8
|Mileage (upto)||17.5 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||5204 cc|
Audi R8 Price: The Audi R8 V10 Plus is priced at Rs 2.72 crore (ex-showroom India).
Audi R8 Engine: As the name suggests, the 2018 Audi R8 is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine that generates 610PS of maximum power and 570Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to all four wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch S-tronic transmission mated to Audi’s quattro all-wheel drive system. Audi claims the R8 can go from 0-100kmph in 3.2 seconds before topping out at 330kmph. In terms of fuel economy, the R8 manages a combined figure of 12.3kmpl.
Audi R8 Features: The R8 is equipped with a host of features such as six airbags, carbon- ceramic brakes, LED headlamps, front and rear parking sensors, reverse parking camera, cruise control, a 12.3-inch Audi Cockpit digital instrument cluster, electrically-adjustable and heated front seats, automatic climate control and a 13-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system.
Audi R8 price list (Variants)
- Petrol Version
Audi R8 User Reviews
- Very Good40
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Compare Audi R8 with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Audi R8
Things We Like in R8
- The R8’s cabin is ergonomically designed as the controls for the majority of functions are within an arm's reach of the driver
- Thanks to its multiple driving modes and tamed power delivery, the R8 is a supercar that can be used on a daily basis
- The 2017 R8 is based on a new aluminium chassis with carbon fibre-reinforced plastics which reduces its weight by 15 per cent and yet increases rigidity by 40 per cent.
- Though not specified, the R8’s ground clearance is enough to take on patchy roads
- Audi’s quattro all-wheel drive system ensures that the car is glued to the ground. It doesn’t oversteer like many other rear-engined cars do. Instead, it has a fair bit of understeer that helps find the limits of the car much easier
- With a combined fuel economy of 12.3kmpl, the R8 is as efficient as many mass-market cars in India
Things We Don't Like in R8
- The R8’s steering lacks the feel and feedback that is expected from a car from this class
- With a 0-100kmph time of 3.2 seconds, the R8 is not the fastest in its class. The 570PS Nissan GT-R can do the same in 3 seconds.
- While some of its rivals can seat up to four passengers, the R8 can only manage two.
Stand Out Features
The R8 is powered by a naturally-aspirated engine, which makes it one of the best sounding cars in its class
The R8 gets ‘cylinder-on-demand’ that shuts off one bank of cylinder in the ‘V’ for better fuel economy
Audi R8 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Audi R8 Petrol is 17.5 kmpl.
Audi R8 Images and Videos
- 2:17#first2expo | AUDI R8 V10 Plus | Launch Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- 5:51Mobil1 Presents Great Car Great Roads | Audi R8 LMX | Autocar India
- 7:12013 Audi R8 V10 | Comprehensive Review
- 9:42013 Audi R8 | Comprehensive Review
- 6:522013 Audi R8 V10 Plus first drive
- 10:34Audi R8 meets Suzuki Hayabusa in Jaisalmer
- 3:39Audi R8 official commercial video 2015
- 1:12Introducing the all-new Audi R8
Audi R8 News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Audi R8
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month