BMW 5 Series News
The limited edition petrol-only variant gets aggressive looking exterior carbon-finished elements
The facelifted 5 Series sedan is available in three variants and has become dearer by up to Rs 2.80 lakh than the pre-facelift model
As part of its midlife update, the 5 Series has got significant styling tweaks and new features
We loved how the 2017 BMW 5 Series balanced luxury and performance. Let’s take a look at what the new hybrid drivetrains and even more tech of the 2020 update brings to the package.
Here’s everything you wanted to know about the 2021 BMW 5 Series and 6 Series Gran Turismo
Should you consider skipping the 3 Series and jump on to the elder sibling?
Let us help you find the dream car
Heart set on the gorgeous 5 Series but can’t decide between the petrol or the diesel? Allow us to make things simpler
You can use the new online sales platform for both new and pre-owned BMW models
So which executive luxury sedan lets you enjoy that boss seat experience while also being spacious for the family on the weekend?
This year has seen quite a few premium cars getting recalled for mechanical as well as electrical faults
The fastest car in our tests did 0-100kmph in 4.29 second! Which one was it?
- BYD SealRs.60 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2024
- Hyundai Creta N-LineRs.17.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2024
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2024
- Mahindra XUV300 2024Rs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2024
- MG Marvel XRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 2024
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News