e-tron Latest Update
Having made its first public appearance back in November 2018, the Audi e-tron has finally broken cover in India. It is Audi’s first attempt at a fully-electric SUV and will be launched in the Indian market by end 2019 or early 2020.
Powering the e-tron are two electric motors, one sitting on each axle. They have a combined output of 360PS and 561Nm, that can push the e-tron from 0-100kmph in 6.6 seconds. It also gets a boost mode that can bump up the power by 48PS and the torque by 103Nm, reducing the e-tron’s 0-100kmph time to just 5.7 seconds.
The e-tron’s motors draw power from a 95kWh battery pack that gives the SUV a 400km+ range. It can be charged using an AC charger or a quick charger. With quick charging, the batteries can be juiced up from 0 to 80 per cent in just 30 minutes.
Audi has also loaded the e-tron with the latest tech. It comes with air suspension, a plethora of touchscreens inside the cabin that can control almost all the features of the car, a B&O sound system and the fanciest of them all, cameras as ORVMs.
We expect the German carmaker to price the e-tron around the Rs 1.4 crore mark in India. While it has no direct combination in our market, globally the e-tron goes up against the likes of Jaguar I-Pace, Tesla Model X and the Mercedes-Benz EQC.
Audi e-tron Videos
- 6:30Audi e-tron India First Look | Features, Quirks, Range and More! | ZigWheels.comJul 06, 2019
- 7:8Electric Cars In India To Get Cheaper | Budget 2019 Impact On EVs Explained in Hindi | CarDekhoJul 06, 2019
- 5:18Audi e-tron India First Look () | Expected Price, Launch date, Specs & More | CarDekho.comJul 06, 2019
- 6:4510 Upcoming Luxury SUVs in India in 2019 with Prices & Launch Dates - X7, Q8, New Evoque & More!Jul 01, 2019
- 2:102018 Audi e-tron electric SUV | 400km range, 0-100 - 5.7s, Coming To India? | #In2MinsSep 21, 2018
Audi e-tron Images
Audi e-tron Price
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Audi e-tron User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (3)
- View All e-tron Reviews
Write your Comment on Audi e-tron
Trending Audi Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Tesla Model XRs.2.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019