- + 36Images
Audi e-tronChange car
e-tron Latest Update
Having made its first public appearance back in November 2018, the Audi e-tron has finally broken cover in India. It is Audi’s first attempt at a fully-electric SUV and will be launched in the Indian market by end 2019 or early 2020.
Powering the e-tron are two electric motors, one sitting on each axle. They have a combined output of 360PS and 561Nm, that can push the e-tron from 0-100kmph in 6.6 seconds. It also gets a boost mode that can bump up the power by 48PS and the torque by 103Nm, reducing the e-tron’s 0-100kmph time to just 5.7 seconds.
The e-tron’s motors draw power from a 95kWh battery pack that gives the SUV a 400km+ range. It can be charged using an AC charger or a quick charger. With quick charging, the batteries can be juiced up from 0 to 80 per cent in just 30 minutes.
Audi has also loaded the e-tron with the latest tech. It comes with air suspension, a plethora of touchscreens inside the cabin that can control almost all the features of the car, a B&O sound system and the fanciest of them all, cameras as ORVMs.
We expect the German carmaker to price the e-tron around the Rs 1.4 crore mark in India. While it has no direct combination in our market, globally the e-tron goes up against the likes of Jaguar I-Pace, Tesla Model X and the Mercedes-Benz EQC.
Alternatives of Audi e-tron
Audi e-tron Videos
- 6:30Audi e-tron India First Look | Features, Quirks, Range and More! | ZigWheels.comJul 06, 2019
- 7:8Electric Cars In India To Get Cheaper | Budget 2019 Impact On EVs Explained in Hindi | CarDekhoJul 06, 2019
Audi e-tron Images
Audi e-tron price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGe-tronAutomatic, Electric||Rs.1.5 Cr*|
Popular Electric Cars
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Audi e-tron User Reviews
- All (3)
- View All e-tron Reviews
Write your Comment on Audi e-tron
Beautiful car launch in india.different varient.
Trending Audi Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Kia SonetRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 14, 2020
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2021
- Nissan MagniteRs.5.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 14, 2021