Ford Figo 2015-2019 User Reviews
Ford Figo 2015-2019 User Reviews
- All (207)
- Mileage (91)
- Performance (42)
- Looks (80)
- Comfort (89)
- Engine (80)
- Interior (40)
- Power (71)
I bought my ford all new Figo on 2017 Dec. Comparing to other hatchback cars, it is cheaper in cost, greater in mileage, lower maintenance cost and finally it is the best car to earn money in a drag race. I win nearly 15 races with some popular brand cars like i20, i10, Verna, Etios, Polo GT and more. Just a 2km drag race. Stunning braking system a...
The car is good. And the engine gives a great performance. In 6 years there is no issue in the engine. Totally 1 lakh km is covered till now. Issue only in ground clearance. As in India, there are plenty of speed breakers which is not having any standard size. Some are small and some are too big. It touches the bottom of the car. Overall car is awe...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Ford is having a lot of engine issues and there is no proper solution and response from Ford India as well. It's all just a show up by Ford Company. My Ecosport 2018 gave engine issues twice within six months and there was no proper fix and response. Don't believe Ford.
Figo is the cheapest among hatchbacks in India in terms of space(chassis size). However, Ford has major battery issues. Their cars only use their own batteries which sucks. Also, all their cars have so many sensors and they get activated only by opening any 1 of the doors (not even starting the car) due to which they have major battery discharge is...
Ford Figo gives me a very pleasant driving and I don't feel tired after driving long distances. I love the features provided in the Titanium variant. I'm enjoying the audio system provided by the Ford and also the navigation ensures me the correct location with the fastest route options where I could be on the new places at the right time.
I brought my Ford Figo petrol ZXI in 201 2.My first car, it was the best car at that time. I think till now it is the best. Till now, I drove around 75000 km, 90% of it was driven by me, it's a driver's car. Pros: -Driving mechanics is great. -Stability on road is up to the mark. -Boot space is spacious. -Steering feedback is good. -Seating p...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Ford engineering is the best technology India, 2012 Figo is awesome to drive, stabiltiy is awasome in corners. I feel the best pleasure to drive Figo on the highway. AC is best in the class, when compared to other cars in the market. 2018 Ford Freestyle is awasome in driving on the highway. Interiors and exterios and navigation system is great, wi...
I have been using Ford Figo since 2016 and have done 89000 km so far. Bought extended warranty of 3 years and 100000 km, believe me, it helped me a lot. Here are highlights of ownership till now: Pros: 1.) Best engine in class with 100 ps. 2.) Best fuel mileage with thrilling torque: miles ahead of NEXA and Maruti. 3.) Most sturdy and well grip...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Ford Figo 2015-2019
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Base MTCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,650*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Trend Plus MTCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,600*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Ambiente ABS MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,20,300*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Ambiente MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,000*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Titanium Opt MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,90,600*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Titanium Plus MTCurrently ViewingRs.7,17,750*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5 Sports Edition MTCurrently ViewingRs.7,21,000*EMI: Rs.24.29 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Trend MTCurrently ViewingRs.7,29,000*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5D Titanium MTCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs.25.83 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Base MTCurrently ViewingRs.4,46,600*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Ambiente ABS MTCurrently ViewingRs.5,06,500*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Ambiente MTCurrently ViewingRs.5,61,700*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Trend MTCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Titanium Opt MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,05,900*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Sports Edition MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,000*EMI: Rs.18.12 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2 Trend Plus MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,39,000*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Titanium MTCurrently ViewingRs.6,79,000*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.2P Titanium Plus MTCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,000*EMI: Rs.18.16 kmplManual
- Figo 2015-2019 1.5P Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,49,000*EMI: Rs.17.01 kmplAutomatic