Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020 Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
- All (499)
- Mileage (178)
- Performance (66)
- Looks (115)
- Comfort (160)
- Engine (73)
- Interior (53)
- Power (63)
After 1 month of research and driving almost every other car of the same segment and price, here is my review, rating 1 to 5, 5 being the best and 1 worst. I had test ride Alto 800, K10, KWID, Eon. Space and Comfort- 4, Boot Space - 4, Pickup - 4, HeadRoom- 5, Ride Quality (Suspension) - 4, Mileage - 4 (19kmpl), Features - 4, Ground Clearance ...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
The best car for Indian citizens, good mileage and none maintenance and very low price on this amount and perfect hight, ABD judgement, no tention to handle, easy of gear shifting and automatic transmission. I am a handicaped person, I can drive with small changes, good looking, RediGo increased personality of me.
This car is the best car in this price segment. Although there are a few cons just like the mileage is not more than 20 where the company claims 24 above. Space is very good and the music system must have been better as it actually sucks. I would still say that if your budget is 4 lakhs go for Datsun Redi go now.
Flop card, My suggestion its good for entry-level or low budget, however, it would not have a Re-Sale value. Pickup is very bad, no mileage. There is Hardly a difference between 800 cc and 1000 CC. Not suggestible for bulky people or tall people. One advantage: ground clearance is good so chances on slope turning or speed breaker damage are le...
Good vehicle for Datsun RediGO. Hill drive for very good performance. I am last week trip for Coorg or Chikmagalur hills Karnataka smooth driving and millage average 19 to 20km hills. Plain road millage 22 to 23 km. The good mileage for the vehicle. Redigo cars small budget family car Off-road driving super.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Great Car with awesome sporty looks and good mileage. Its older version was lacking in power so now it is coming with a 1000cc engine. Steers like a toy and brakes that make you confident as you rev up to speed for a long drive. The hatchback is practical and large enough for a family need. .Now I just get ready to go with a RediGO.
Great experience, Datsun RediGO 1000cc AMT variant is my 1st car and really ultimately drawing experience in this budget, it is very smooth. Since I purchased it, I am using it for the daily run from office to home, going to market or relative anywhere. RediGO is easy to drive in traffic and I have no complaints till now. H...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
- redi-GO 2016-2020 DCurrently ViewingRs.2,79,650*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 ACurrently ViewingRs.3,33,419*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 TCurrently ViewingRs.3,51,832*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 SVCurrently ViewingRs.3,58,000*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.3,58,839*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 SCurrently ViewingRs.3,62,000*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 SportCurrently ViewingRs.3,63,611*22.7 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 Gold 1.0Currently ViewingRs.3,69,737*22.5 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 SV 1.0Currently ViewingRs.3,85,000*22.5 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 1.0 T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.3,89,998*22.5 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 1.0 SCurrently ViewingRs.3,90,000*22.5 kmplManual
- redi-GO 2016-2020 AMT 1.0 T OptionCurrently ViewingRs.4,24,947*22.5 kmplAutomatic
- redi-GO 2016-2020 AMT 1.0 SCurrently ViewingRs.4,37,065*23.0 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours