New Vento value for money car in India

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, sport look, attractive colours, value for money

According to some auto website reports the new Volkswagen Vento is available with affordable price range between Rs 6,99,000 - Rs 9,23,500 (ex-showroom-Delhi). After launching new Vento in the auto market, now the company disclosed the price of this car and I have also made a mind to purchase this car for my smart family. One of my friend, he is expert in cars. I asked him, regarding that the performance of this car and he told me that the new Vento is excellent performance and great fuel efficient in the auto market. If you are planning to purchase a best sedan car with attractive price so you can get it and after concluded about this car. I am ready to purchase this car as soon as possible.

Comments Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013
  • Kapil |13 Aug,2010 01:49:45 PM

Now I will plan to purchase the new Vento car for my family.

• Sunita Kapila |17 Aug,2010 01:47:30 PM

I wish any dealer in Chandigarh to have dealership of Volkswagen so that I could go in for Vento.

• Shilpi |30 Sep,2010 10:20:29 AM

I m confused between Honda city and Vento, and in Vento if i go for Trendline Diesel then what would be the difference ?

• kamal kapoor |11 Nov,2010 11:58:51 PM

I am fully convinced with the experience of my auto expert friend regarding Vento performance and now I have made up my mind to buy it instead of another car in my mind.

• Shashank |14 Jun,2011 08:03:17 PM

my name is shashank Prasad. cell- 9869072441 shanks333gmail .com i want to buy a sealed ipl kit that comes with Volkswagen Vento(costing Rs.25000). If anyone has bought a trendline petrol vento (without the ipl kit ) and can order that kit for me, i can pay that person 3000-4000 Rs. just for helping me.... Please contact me at the earliest....i wish to purchase it as soon as possible...I reside in Mumbai (Andheri)

Volkswagen Vento 2010-2013 review scorecard