Volkswagen Tiguan classy and royal car

By for Volkswagen Tiguan from Jodhpur 2010-03-17 11:13:11.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Royal car, luxurious model, comfort,

As per my knowledge that Volkswagen Tiguan is classy look and royal car model in India. The company is going to well for customers by the launch a magnificent car model in the country. I would also like to purchase its upcoming model. But the price not announce by the company. I hopes that it will available in between Rs. 20 to Rs.25 lakh. If it will coming above my expectation range so i won't be try to buy it. I was searching a something about it on the some other auto site. There were specified that it has a luxurious and SUV segment car model.

• Jitendra |18 Mar,2010 12:40:19 PM

Volkswagen Tiguan is really wonderful car, royal look and classy feature combination.

• atul kalkhanda |10 Dec,2010 10:22:56 PM

i think it is a good suv i want to buy it

• Rajesh |08 Jun,2011 05:29:25 PM

Sub 20 lakhs is the ideal price for this car. looks very cute. When is it likely to be launched. i hope there is an automatic option too.

• YourEnglishTeacher.com |28 Dec,2012 11:46:43 AM

The car may be magnificent, but your English is dreadful. Try Hindi next time.

• Sudheesh |02 May,2013 08:19:55 PM

Haii, Its look's good and best SUV, I think it will be comfortable for middle class family. The interier and exterior is fine looking. My suggestion is the price should be competitive with R.Duster...When it will be launging?