Volkswagen Polo is a rockstar!!

• Appearance

Pros : Spacious, comfortable, great pick up

Cons : High maintenance

Look and Style I am a proud owner of Volkswagen Polo. I think it was one of the best decision in life to go for Volkswagen Polo after testing other hatchbacks. It sports an array of features that makes its overall exterior appearance very appealing. Comfort Along with exteriors, the interiors of the car also posses many interesting features that makes it very impressive. The dual tone interior blends well with its dual tone dashboard. In addition to its looks Vlokswagen Polo also offers me a higher level of comfort and convenience during long drive. Pickup Since Volkswagen polo features a powerful engine it delivers me an excellent pick up. The car touches the speed of 100 kmph from nill in few seconds and crosses the top-speed of 135 kmph. Mileage On the highway roads it delivers me a mileage of 16 kmpl while in the city I get 12 Kmpl. Best Features The interesting features that I like most are its comfortable and luxurious interior with Air Conditioner, Tilt and telescopic adjustable Steering, ample Storage Space behind Front Seat. Besides this, I am very much satisfied with the handling and performance of the car. Needs to improve The only thing that worries me is its high maintenance cost, otherwisethis car is awesome. Overall Experience In my opinion Volkswagen Polo is very spacious and comfortable car and being a small car it gives the feel of a sedan.According to me, Polo hatchback is a value for money car.

Comments Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013
  • Satheesh |01 Nov,2011 11:49:52 AM

Your review is purely a marketing trick. I was holding a Volkswagon Polo and SEVEN of my friends were also holding Polo. This is my 8th vehicle in life. I felt this is the worst vehicle ever I had taken in life. Now I sold the vehicle at loss and bought Tata Manza. I replaced the clutch assembly of the Polo in 4300kms and for that the volks wagon dealer charged me Rs 23000.00. All my earlier were sold only after crossing 50000 to 70000 kms and in none of these vehicles I never spend any amount more than Rs 5000.00 in any of the services. My earlier seven vehicles were, Ambassodor, Fiat Padmini, Maruti 800,Maruti zen, Wagon R,Indica V2 and Tata Vista. Now my friends are also planning to sell Polo because of service problems. I feel people who are really worried about the money they are spending on cars, please do not go for Volkswagon cars in India as they are not maintaining the quality they have in other countries.

• Parbodh Sood |01 Nov,2011 12:32:03 PM

The PROS of Polo car is smooth power steering & seat belts. The CONS: Lesser leg space for rear seats passengers, not so smooth suspension. Maintenance cost had always been an discussed issue. Suggestion: Company should make maintenance cost effective. Increase number of workshops in Metros. Due to limited workshop, booking car for service takes too long a period.

Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 review scorecard