Bad service by Volkswagen

By for Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 from Jaipur 2010-11-02 22:13:10.0
  • Appearance

Overall Experience: Since last one month i was looking for a good hatchback and i was quite amazed by Vw Polo. To enquire about it I went to the showroom of Volkswagen but I was very much disappointed by the way sales men treat the customer. They were highly ignorant, no respect for customers… I don’t understand one thing that how VW can afford to be ignorant towards Indian customers for who service is a key factor.    On contrary I had been to Maruti showroom to take a test drive of Maruti Wagon R and I was taken away by the customer service. As soon as I entered the showroom I was attended by 3 sales persons. One offered me coffee and the other two were attentive towards my coffee.   After visiting Maruti showroom, I understand why Maruti is known for is service….

• rajesh |22 Dec,2010 03:48:03 PM

Same has happened in my case.i went to Skoda Jai showroom in gurgaon and the sales executive's response was very poor and the way he treated me was disappointing.After that I went to Maruti showroom and the sales person was couteous and responding so well to my quiries that i decided to go for maruti.

• kishore |26 Jan,2011 04:29:49 PM

I'm forced to write this comment, as Volkswagen executives are so arrogent. They are not responding to middle class customers at all. Ppl who visit VW show rool, ll have to come out with a dissapointment

• Kaustubh |20 Feb,2011 09:18:19 PM

I didnt foud any bad behaviour or arrogant by the VW sales person.I booked a VW polo 1.6 petrol at thane showroom(Mumbai).I found him good.Even i was offered a coffee.U must be the unlucky one or that must be bad day for that sales person.