The most awaited Volkswagen Beetle

By for Volkswagen Beetle from Delhi 2009-11-28 13:01:07.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Royal look, luxurious,

Cons : no much interior space

• adsf |29 Nov,2009 05:39:54 PM

dsfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• adsf |29 Nov,2009 05:40:25 PM

:Volkswagen Beetle is the most awaited car in India. Lot of persons are so keen to see this most awaited New Beetle, I am also keen to see this car. I think This car seems look like a same old models. But the price is so high apart to each person expectation. Which would like a luxurious small car so he can manage a everything. I hope that The Beetle will give a lot of advantage like comfortableness etc. But I have listened to another persons that the interior feature that the Volkswagen Beetle is no much space for manage a seating arrangement.

• adsf |29 Nov,2009 05:40:38 PM

• adsf |29 Nov,2009 05:40:55 PM

• PUSHPA |02 Dec,2009 09:59:02 AM

PLEASE SEND THE VENUE DETAILS OF THE EVENT OF LAUNCH OF CAR IN MUMBAI ph. 28073854