Toyota fortuner - review

By for Toyota Fortuner from goa 2010-09-18 16:51:46.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style Looks are agressive , big nd screams get out of my way with gr8 road presence . body nd build feels solid as Toyota is known for its strenght , the design is body over frame design which is ideal for heavy off-roading as there is lot of under body contact . this means bad dynamic ...well not really , Toyota has impressed me again , I cudn't believe how stable it is on road , it can corner easily at 120 kmph without much body roll Comfort well comfort wise its a much more comfortable than the Innova Pickup with 170 PS of power nd 340 nm of torque , acceleration from 0-100 kmph comes in 11 sec Mileage mileage depends on how u drive , avg 11.5 Best Features Torque sensitive limited slip differential in center with high low ratio which is lockable Needs to improve Really needs REAR DISC BRAKES front Brakes for after march manufactured model have been of the prado are very good but the previous brakes which were from Innova were very dangerous Overall Experience for a me who enjoys on-road drive and off-road drive ..the Toyota Fortuner brings a smile on my face every time i drive it.

• amit |18 Sep,2010 04:54:14 PM

i was thinking whether to buy fortuner or not ! your review has made me go ahead with fortuner !!! Thanks :)

• Gaurav |16 Oct,2010 08:06:04 PM

Thumbs to toyota fortuner but the waiting is endless. I booked fortuner in feb and got it just the month before. Toyota needs to manufacture this beauty at a rapid pace.

• Kirann |28 Mar,2011 10:49:34 PM

whats the maintanance cost?