A no nonsense, true VFM car

By for Toyota Platinum Etios from Ghaziabad 2012-01-22 18:18:07.0
17 people found it helpful. 2061 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Space, Performance, Reliability

Cons : Plain interiors

Look and Style: Even though quite simple in design but it's still pretty good and better than other cars in its class Comfort: Amazing comfort for 5 passengers, riding position is perfect with good visibility. Pickup: One of the most refined and frugal engines with a great pickup. One can drive in 5th gear in city traffic at a speed of 45kmph. Not many cars can do that Mileage: After having driven it for 6000 kms, it is giving me a mileage of 14kmpl in the city. With 2nd service due in 4 months, it should improve further. Can't ask for much Best Features:  Space, A/C, engine refinement, reliability Needs to improve: Possibly interiors. Overall Experience: Quite satisfied with its performance till now. I have Maruti, tata and Hyundai cars in my house but this one is really a class apart considering it's price point. It provides you things/features which one will practically use and none which is not. A true VFM car.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this June
  • G P RAO |05 Jun,2012 11:43:02 AM

Look and Style: Even though quite simple in design and not very robust, but it's still pretty good and better than other cars in it's class Comfort: Comfortable for 5 passengers, riding position is perfect with good visibility. One of the most refined engines with great pickup. After having driven it for 6000 kms, it is giving me a mileage of only 9.5 kmpl in city which is very low and I don't know the reason why it is so low. With 2nd service due, it should improve further. The low mileage is my only concern and I wish somebody help me in this.