Toyota etios cross review

• Appearance

Pros : Front looks, mileage and space

Cons : Rear looks, boot space

Look and Style If we think of a compact suv then it is having a bold and decent look on similar lines. The design is eye catchy and one can get lot of people attraction when on the move or still. Comfort: Toyota Etios is all well with respect to interior comfort. It is more spacious and also the seats are adjustable which makes seating further comfortable. Pickup: It is quite good for city but highways are the thing that puts it to a real test. Excellent for highways. Mileage: Toyota Etios Cross milege is good despite being a compact SUV. With its decent fuel economy, we can save money. Best Features: Its interior space and its subtle looks. Needs to improve: Somehow I feel the rear style needs to improve along with an increase in boot size. Overall Experience: It's great and I can definetly give 4.2 out of 5.

Comments Toyota Etios Cross
  • nagendra singh |03 Nov,2014 09:13:26 AM

its height are less otherwise it is splender needs to increse its height then its looks great

• sheik |14 Nov,2014 01:16:39 PM

I planned to buy new car ie., ertiga, honda mobolio or etios cross which one is best please advice me.

abdul samad |18 Jan,2015 05:46:48 PM

I will be ever grateful

dalmi m joseph |23 Mar,2015 06:56:02 PM

etios cross

• dbd |18 Nov,2014 01:43:22 PM

Dhfnffrrrbbr Fnrrrrhrhrhtthtjrnrr

• puneet |24 Nov,2014 01:39:14 PM

• Keyur |03 Dec,2014 11:29:30 AM

Whats your call on its suspension?.. also have heard that the cabin insulation is not very nice you always here the engine noise as well as the outside noise continuously while driving..... Please let me know your review? Regards

Balu |23 Feb,2015 06:56:38 PM

hi Keyur, not sure if I am too late to comment, but thought it might be usefull to others, I have purchased etios cross(Diesel) 6 months back and no regrets. Suspension is good but as per your comments cabin insulation is not that great and noicy when we hit speeds above 100 KMPH, below 100 KMPH is bearable which is common in all Diesel cars.

• sid |19 Dec,2014 02:54:40 PM

shoudl i buy it or not

• shweta |07 Jan,2015 12:28:07 PM

Hdnxjkdjd jsenj

shweta |07 Jan,2015 12:28:22 PM

Reply to shweta

• hamid |21 Jan,2015 11:54:17 PM

nice car no dought about it i have get 24 milage on highway but in city 15 over all its very comfert to me

hamid |22 Jan,2015 12:00:40 AM

nasik msharashtra me showroom me car bechne k baad agar koi problam aata hai to care nahi lete. ek bar car biki to mano unhe hamri zarurat nahi hai service nahi dete

• Akarsh Verma |21 Feb,2015 07:58:45 PM

I booked a Liva V model. However, Changed my mind later and now going for Cross G. Looks very decent. Yes, low on features however the cost of ownership and durability is the key with Toyota. Service cost is exremely low.

• ghufran |04 Apr,2015 01:14:08 AM

Manufacturing country???

• sushil |17 Apr,2015 09:55:18 PM

Its awaysome SUV

• jitendra soni |18 Apr,2015 09:38:21 AM

Car is awsm...grt look.. Bring Eagle eye attention toward itself of people....Mileage comes 24-25 between 60-70 km/h velocity.. totally satisfied.

• salil |24 Apr,2015 07:12:19 PM

My Best Car

• Shubhranshu |23 May,2015 01:32:24 PM

Excellent car with excellent featurea. it feels like an suv.marvelous looks like sports car rough and tough.....satisfied by choosing thos cross utility vehicle (cuv)......good average. ....

helloo |05 Jun,2015 10:29:29 AM

• Shibin dan |13 Aug,2015 09:22:34 AM

I'm planning to have etios cross 1.2 G petrol.. Is it good ? Is is have abs or not ?

Dev |21 Nov,2015 08:28:14 PM

patrol car most probably not needed abs in 1.2 ltr egn.. in this segment maruti dont gv anything

Toyota Etios Cross review scorecard