Workmanship of the car is way below par - My XZA(automatic)
Yes you've read it right - its a Tata Product and as all of its products - the moment you start your engine - you can feel the difference in quality... I've driven 1400 Kms and below is my experience....I was extremely happy during initial days - but now faults have started showing. Maybe I should write a review after my first servicing is done - still few pointers:
1) turning radius is more - high I must say...
2) The seat size is small as compared to other cars
3) Tall people Beware - it will be difficult for you to adjust the rear view mirror as per your comfort in having a decent rear view.
4)The OVRM - again is an area which needs to be looked into as for tall people, it does not provide a decent view..
5) Got to know it only after the purchase: - Keep in mind - in order to use the Navigation facility, you need to install the ConnectNext app (available only in Android) and further you have to purchase Maps from MayMyIndia to make use of it. Else, if you only want to play music and use bluetooth for calls then any mobile with Bluetooth connectivity can be used.
6) The XZA does not have a ECO mode - it has only City and Sports mode..
7) I'm 6 feet tall and long distance drive cause a bit of uncomfortness in the body - especially the lower back.. keep in mind people have different driving postures too.
8) The doors of my car have already started making noise - Typical Tata
1) Music System audio quality
2) The shock absorbers are Hard - which help you to ride through bumps and other small potholes at decent speeds without much feel...
3) The grip on the road is nice - what ever could be the reason, Im saying as I was driving a Honda brio before this which didn't give me that level of confidence in making sharp turns at higher speeds.
4) Available colors are nice.
5) Feature Rich car as far as Price is concerned
6) Last but not least - I'm getting a 15 KMPL mileage in City and around 22 on Highways (I've driven about 300 Kms on highway and thats what I got) However one has to keep an eye on the Insta Fuel Economy to keep it that way.... and the driving has to be extremely controlled.
- 35 Likes
- 14 Dislikes